Removing sample data

Posted: January 11, 2019 at 1:11 PM Quote #217916
When I install nopCommerce I opted to install the sample data so that I could get a feel of what it is like to navigate and use the store.

Once I'm done with this sample data, what is the quickest way to remove it? Is there a TSQL script I can run, or do I need to just brute force through the catalog and remove product, categories, etc.?
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: January 11, 2019 at 1:19 PM Quote #217917
You can run the install again and make a new database and dont select the sample data option

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

www.SelectSystems.com.au
Select Systems International is a computer systems technology solution developer and integration service provider.
Posted: January 11, 2019 at 2:00 PM Quote #217919
Yidna wrote:
You can run the install again and make a new database and dont select the sample data option

I could, but I've already done some configuration to the store. I was hoping for a way to simply clear out any product data.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.