Suggestion: Potentially increase the number of product images that can be imported/exported

Posted: May 19, 2019 at 7:54 AM Quote #232068
Is there a reason why the ImportManager and ExportManager only handles a maximum of 3 product images when importing or exporting?  As I understand, there is no restriction as to how many images a product can have assigned to it, so I don't really understand why we impose a restriction in the import and export.

If there is no specific reason then I would suggest that we change the source code to allow any number of picture properties to be imported/exported from/to xlsx and xml.  I would also suggest that we set a minimum number of picture property fields (say 3) to be exported so when there are no pictures to export, the empty fields are still exported as placeholders.
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: May 20, 2019 at 7:54 AM Quote #232120
Hi.
You can find discussion about this issue here.
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Interested in the dedicated Premium support services provided by core developers? Please visit http://www.nopcommerce.com/supportservices.aspx

Regards,
Maksim Romanov
Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.
eCommerce CONFERENCE 2019
Learn more