Poor Documentation

Posted: May 28, 2019 at 7:39 AM Quote #234629
nopCommerce is the best ecommerce solution  for .net developers.But your documentation is very poor.
You develop nopcommerce and just want to sell plugin or themes.Open source is totally trickery.
So i will have to use opencart.
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: May 28, 2019 at 7:59 AM Quote #234632
Thanks. We know about that and plan to update our documentation soon. In the meantime please let me know if you have any specific questions. And our team will help you

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Interested in the dedicated Premium support services provided by core developers? Please visit http://www.nopcommerce.com/supportservices.aspx

Regards,
Andrei Mazulnitsyn
Posted: May 28, 2019 at 8:24 AM Quote #234633
Thanks for answer.What is the equivalent of NOP 3.5 RegisterPluginDataContext in nop 4.1?
Are there any examples  in nop 4.1  create tables,relationals ex...?

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Posted: May 28, 2019 at 11:35 AM Quote #234643
kazmirci wrote:
Thanks for answer.What is the equivalent of NOP 3.5 RegisterPluginDataContext in nop 4.1?

You can find the documentation for Plugin with data access here.

You can write here if you have any questions with creating a plugin with db access or pm me(Turkce olarak da yazabilirsin).

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Dia [email protected]

Please vote for my comment if it is helpful for you.
Posted: May 28, 2019 at 3:03 PM Quote #235663
dianoche wrote:

You can find the documentation for Plugin with data access here.

You can write here if you have any questions with creating a plugin with db access or pm me(Turkce olarak da yazabilirsin).

:) Cevap için teşekürler.Bugün nopcommerce 4.1 ile kabus gibi bir gün geçirdim.Yarın tüm sıkıntılarla ilgili detaylı bir içerik hazırlayacağım.Gerçekten çok teşekkür ederim.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.
eCommerce CONFERENCE 2019
Learn more