The 5th annual nopCommerce conference will take place in India on the 10th-11th of October. Please find more about this event here

Shipping settings

Posted: June 10, 2019 at 9:26 AM Quote #237452
Is there a way to save the shipping settings and upload it after upgrading Nopcommerce (so I we do not have to configure it all over)

Thank you
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: June 10, 2019 at 3:26 PM Quote #237458
Hi, if you use the "SQL upgrade script package" your setting don't loses, follow the documentation. But if they are settings from a plugin,  you will surely have to update it as well and set it up again.

What I did was do a new installation up of my old version, copy the DataBase and over this to upgrade with scripts package. So i have my original configuration intact and can compare or pass settings.

Note: I upgraded from 4.0 to 4.1

I hope this was help!

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Axel
Independent Developer & Implementer
Posted: June 10, 2019 at 3:53 PM Quote #237459
Thanks

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.
eCommerce CONFERENCE 2019
Learn more