The 5th annual nopCommerce conference will take place in India on the 10th-11th of October. Please find more about this event here

Favicon generation for v4.20

Posted: June 19, 2019 at 7:35 AM Quote #238153
In the past I've used www.favicon-generator.org to create my favicon packages. It does it pretty well and includes app icons of all different sizes very similar to the favicon_package.zip that is in Nop 4.20. Is there a favicon generator that Nop used to create the default sample? If there is indeed a place to have it create the package, that would save on manually creating the zip to import via the new favicon admin upload.

ps. I did attempt uploading my own favicon.zip generated by the above site, but getting the error that html_code.html could not be found. Looks like all the default files from /icons/icons_0 were removed, including the html_code file.
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: August 09, 2019 at 12:02 AM Quote #243468
Hi,

Do one thing go to take your logo edit the image (different fila type and size )it in photoshop and paste in \wwwroot\icons\icons_0 with the same name which is already in the folder.

just now i tried it is working

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Posted: August 09, 2019 at 4:51 AM Quote #243486
Hi.
We will soon update the documentation about uploading favicons on the admin area.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Interested in the dedicated Premium support services provided by core developers? Please visit http://www.nopcommerce.com/supportservices.aspx

Regards,
Maksim Romanov
Posted: September 06, 2019 at 12:29 PM Quote #245825
Favicon topic: https://docs.nopcommerce.com/user-guide/configuring/settingup/mainstore/uploading-favicons.html

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.
eCommerce CONFERENCE 2019
Learn more