I do not want nopcommerce to round off decimals in the amounts of the order.

Posted: June 24, 2019 at 9:52 AM Quote #238615
Photo 1

Photo 2

In the picture 1 we can see the options of rounding of decimals that brings nopcommerce. Which I have set in redodeo by default.

In photo 2 I show on the checkout page the calculation that nopcommerce performs:

1- Two products that count 15 each in total add up to 30.
2- 16% of 30 is 4.8.
3- 30 + 4.8 should give me exactly 34.8

The point is that in my nopcommerce I can not show or charge invoices with rounded amounts, I must charge what exactly of the sum of the totals and sub totals without any type of rounding.

what should I do?
can you help me?
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: June 24, 2019 at 9:59 AM Quote #238618
Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: [email protected] so that we can discuss this further.

Arnold

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Posted: August 08, 2019 at 10:58 PM Quote #243462
jgomes65 wrote:
Photo 1

Photo 2

In the picture 1 we can see the options of rounding of decimals that brings nopcommerce. Which I have set in redodeo by default.

In photo 2 I show on the checkout page the calculation that nopcommerce performs:

1- Two products that count 15 each in total add up to 30.
2- 16% of 30 is 4.8.
3- 30 + 4.8 should give me exactly 34.8

The point is that in my nopcommerce I can not show or charge invoices with rounded amounts, I must charge what exactly of the sum of the totals and sub totals without any type of rounding.

what should I do?
can you help me?

You can change format from currency edit page. No need to customize that.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Jaber Kibria
Software Engineer | nop-station.com
Expertise in .NET Framework, Algolia, Plugins, Themes, Customization, Upgrade, API
Email: [email protected]
Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.
eCommerce CONFERENCE 2019
Learn more