The 5th annual nopCommerce conference will take place in India on the 10th-11th of October. Please find more about this event here

Which e-mail solution are most of you using, for sending e-mails from nopCommerce?

Posted: July 03, 2019 at 10:54 AM Quote #242108
Greetings,

I've been struggling with getting nopCommerce to send out e-mails, and I really need to figure this out.

I really don't care where which server the e-mails originate from, just as long as they get sent.

I am using Everleap as my hosting provider (which provides e-mail services) as well as Office 365. My first choice is to use Office 365, but it looks like they insist on using TLS which is not an option within nopCommerce.

Can somebody point me in the right direction as to how to get this working?

Thanks in advance :)
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: July 03, 2019 at 12:57 PM Quote #242123
Have a look at the SendinBlue Plugin.

It's easy to setup and you can create an account with send in blue.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2285/sendinblue-nopcommerce-team.aspx?featured=1

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Posted: July 03, 2019 at 10:50 PM Quote #242145
(SendInBlue is for "automation marketing campaigns services".  You don't need all that to just send emails)

RE: "I've been struggling with getting nopCommerce to send out e-mails"
I don't see any posts from you on such problems. Your hosting provider's email should work just fine.  You should be able to set it up with port 25 without concern for 'secure' since your host's servers are all on their internal network.  Set up your default email account in nopCommerce, and use the TEST button first.  Post your problems / error messages here.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

www.noptools.com
Posted: July 05, 2019 at 10:34 AM Quote #242199
Thanks both of you - I got this working with my host provider - it was one small setting I was overlooking.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Posted: July 06, 2019 at 5:29 PM Quote #242226
I currently use SendGrid free account, with no issues. Interested to try out sendinblue feature set on my dev store once we switch over to 4.2

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.