Customer List Export doesn't include StreetAddress - City

Posted: July 18, 2019 at 4:59 PM Quote #242665
Hi,

When I go to export the customer list to an excel file it shows columns for StreetAddress, StreetAddress2, City, Phone, and Fax in it but none of that info is included in the excell sheet for each customer. They are blank. Is there a way to fix this or any idea what to do? I want to be able to get a mailing list of address. The site is nopCommerce version 3.90.
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: July 19, 2019 at 3:04 AM Quote #242674
Hello

It getting all your mentions columns from GenericAttributes tables.

so i think you can change logic to get it from customer address as if generic attributes values are blank.

Go to Nop.Service / ExportImport / ExportManager.cs file

Modify ExportCustomersToXlsx method to get those values from customer address instead of generic attributes as it seems that it is blank for all customers.

Thanks
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Thanks & Regards
Vipul Dumaniya

Did you find this post useful? If so, please vote it up!

Email:[email protected]
Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.
eCommerce CONFERENCE 2019
Learn more