Setup Shipping from Multiple Warehouses

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
We have Multiple locations of our warehouses.  When we add a product or variant we specify which warehouse it is associated with.  If the customer adds a product to the cart and we want to calculate shipping for that product from that warehouse zipcode to the zipcode of the customer....  How do we do it?  Can it be done in the current architecture?  

To complicate it further what if there are 2 products coming from 2 warehouses in differnent states?

Would appreciate any help in this matter.  

Thanks
Manoj
12 years ago
I don't think nopcommerce support multi warehouse currently.
You need to customize it.
Some eCommerce companies build their own system to support this feature, I remember when I was working in newegg.com, they were using an bespoke EDI system to trace products from varies warehouse.
12 years ago
Thanks for reply. I am using Nop 1.9 and multiple warehouses is supported.  The part I am looking for is estimated shipping per product per warehouse.  If anyone has any code for this extension or any suggestions, I would appreciate it.
12 years ago
Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I have the same issue. I am a newbe using 1.9 also. I didnt see any way to setup multible warehouses? How did you do that?

Thx
12 years ago
Need to be able to have shipping prices calculated based on the location of the warehouse.   Products will be shipped from different warehouses.

We are also looking for this feature.  We are willng to pay if someone will customize the system for us.

Anyone interested?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.