NopCommerce 2.0 expected release date

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,
is there an expected date for the 2.0? It was supposed to be June, bau I guess it takes a lot to move to MVC...
Thanks
RH
12 years ago
I think there was a beta due out this week?
12 years ago
I'd like an update as well, so I can plan some upgrades accordingly. thanks guys!
12 years ago
Everyone are waiting for good news from development team =)
12 years ago
Beta will be released on this week!
12 years ago
Hello, we have a question about nopcommerce. The original source code using nopcommerce request cache (NopRequestCache), but the site is running fast enough, the interaction with the database is still very frequent, so we consider the Nop.BusinessLogic program

Concentrated into a cache by the NopRequestCache NopStaticCache. This site is fast running speed, with the database interaction is not as frequent. But there is a problem is to update the information when the error (such as product categories), this is the wrong message "An entity object cannot be referenced by multiple instances of IEntityChangeTracker."

Here is my part in the rehabilitation of CategoryService.cs code:
  # region Fields

/ / / <summary>
         / / / Object context
         / / / </ Summary>
         private readonly NopObjectContext _context;

/ / / <summary>
         / / / Cache manager
         / / / </ Summary>
         private readonly ICacheManager _cacheManager;

# endregion

# region Ctor

/ / / <summary>
         / / / Ctor
         / / / </ Summary>
         / / / <param Name="context"> Object context </ param>
         public SpecificationAttributeService (NopObjectContext context)
         {
             this._context = context;
             this._cacheManager = new NopStaticCache ();
         }

# endregion

I ask how to solve that problem then, and can normally use a static cache update. Look forward to your answer. Thank you
12 years ago
wangbinga4 wrote:
I ask how to solve that problem then, and can normally use a static cache update. Look forward to your answer. Thank you

The name of this topic is "NopCommerce 2.0 expected release date". It's not the best place for posting a question about caching mechanism. Create a new topic or try searching forums (there's already a discussion about it)
12 years ago
Seriously why would you post that question in this post!  Can't WAIT to get my teeth into MVC nopCommerce :)
12 years ago
Andrei any ideas how long this will remain in beta before a full stable release?

F.
12 years ago
I'm so excited!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.