USPS Shipping methods.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
There are a couple of USPS service shipping methods I do not want quoted to the customer.Is there a way to exclude  LibaryMail and BoundPrintedMatter with the administration Login instead of changing the code ?

Thanks,
                                                                                     Bob H

namespace NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Shipping.Methods.USPS
{
    internal enum USPSService
    {
        All,
        ParcelPost,
        PriorityMail,
        FirstClassMail,
        ExpressMail,
        BoundPrintedMatter,
        LibraryMail,
        MediaMail
    }
}
14 years ago
I am having this same trouble. Before we went live we were using an older version and all I had to do was type the shipping methods I wanted in the Configuration/shipping/Manage shipping methods and those were all that showed up in the shipping options when I went to make a purchase. But after we upgraded the cart, that does not seem to work anymore. All options are listed and I do not want them all. Any help would be appreciated.
14 years ago
I have not downloaded the new version of NOP Commerce. I am still using 1.20 but I did send in an upgrade to the USPS C# modules  to return rate for V3( current rate version). I do not know if the core team incoporated the new versions into the lasest release. I signed the updates RJH so if you just do a search for RJH you should be able to see if that is the problem. If they did include the updates I did not know that you could specify the USPS rate types from the database so I just hardcoded the rates types in the USPS module. That is the bad news. The good news is that if you have the source code all you have to do is uncomment the the rates you would like included and comment out rates you would like excluded.

Thanks,
                                                                                       Bob H
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.