Multi Store Support fro Nop 2.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
hi all
It's not fully done, however since I get many request to release the code and help offers, I have published what i did so far

http://nopstore.wordpress.com/

with a demo store as well

demo.online-ex.com

Admin user: [email protected]
pass: 1234

created 3 customers and 3 stores
store manager 1: [email protected]

store manager 2: [email protected]

store manager 2: [email protected]

the store will be available for few weeks, please do not change passwords and admin user.

Note: Please delete the settings.txt from the presentation-> app_data
further the database can not be updated, u should start a new one
12 years ago
Wow thank you, gona delete the 1.9 store today, and setup 2.0, and 'try' to get this setup, just read through the steps.
You explained it very well, this stuff is still new to me, but this helps get me to 80% of what I needed to get setup.  I still dont know how a buyer could by something from one of the stores, and as a result both that store, and myself get paid.  Would nice to have a split payment build into this, but I'm sure thats alot of work and you have already done soooo much.

Thanx again for all your work.
Tom
12 years ago
I forgot to delete the settings.txt, so in order to run the application please delete:
Presentation - > app_data -> settings.txt
12 years ago
Hey hezyz:
What you ar doing is one of the greatest contributions for the NopCommerce community.
Thank you!!
12 years ago
Thank you
still things to do, hope to finish all soon
12 years ago
how can I access to one store only?
do I have a direct URL for each store?
12 years ago
I'm confused :( I don't get it .. it looks like one store to me. !
12 years ago
hey guys

Ciwan wrote:
I'm confused :( I don't get it .. it looks like one store to me. !

what I did is the admin area for the multi store, the infrastructure for the system.
I, personally,  use it with one store that has multi vendors, each of the vendors manage it's own product, all products are shown on one store under one title.

If u wish to use multi store, which every store shows only it's products, it can be easily done.
Just define, in the view,  the store u wish to show and send the storeId to the SearchProduct method.
in the demo store searchProducts storeId parameter gets 1 to retrieve all products from all the stores. just change the storeId to the store u wish.

Further u can add fields to the store table for example:
add Themes fields to the store table and define different theme for each store.

let me know exactly what u need on the web part maybe i can help
12 years ago
hezyz wrote:
what I did is the admin area for the multi store, the infrastructure for the system.
I, personally,  use it with one store that has multi vendors, each of the vendors manage it's own product, all products are shown on one store under one title.

If u wish to use multi store, which every store shows only it's products, it can be easily done.
Just define, in the view,  the store u wish to show and send the storeId to the SearchProduct method.
in the demo store searchProducts storeId parameter gets 1 to retrieve all products from all the stores. just change the storeId to the store u wish.

Further u can add fields to the store table for example:
add Themes fields to the store table and define different theme for each store.

let me know exactly what u need on the web part maybe i can help

Cool ! You've added a lot of extra functionality.

I don't think I'll need it myself, but I'm sure it will be used by some.

Well done, and thanks for the explanation.
12 years ago
Great job on what you did for the admin side for multi store.  I works as a charm for me.  However, I also need to use multi stores, which every store shows only it's products or one common store but break down in smaller stores.  
I also need check out process to determine which products belong to which store and can pass the store name to PayPal.  Can you help me in this please?  I am both new to NopCommerce and Visual 10.  Thanks so much.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.