Multi Store Support fro Nop 2.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
hezyz wrote:
hi all
It's not fully done, however since I get many request to release the code and help offers, I have published what i did so far

http://nopstore.wordpress.com/

with a demo store as well

demo.online-ex.com

Admin user: [email protected]
pass: 1234

created 3 customers and 3 stores
store manager 1: [email protected]

store manager 2: [email protected]

store manager 2: [email protected]

the store will be available for few weeks, please do not change passwords and admin user.

Note: Please delete the settings.txt from the presentation-> app_data
further the database can not be updated, u should start a new one
12 years ago
Hello

Thanks for all your contribution. However just had 2 queries.

I need the customer to register as a buyer or a seller ( store owner ). Can I have this setup on the registeration time itself i.e automate the admin-> storeowner without the admin doing it by himself

Can I hide certain sections of the admin section once the store owner logs in, instead of showing permission denied

Also I would be most interested, in the 70% 30% issue. AS the store admin I would like to setup a percentage amt. with each store owner. Will the end customer get charged twice for that. How does it work. Please help me on this

Thanks
Volcommerce
12 years ago
Hello

A question about the MultiStore. Would it allow me to have custom application settings for each store too ?

So for example, on one store I want the product thumb image sizes to be 50px by 50px but on another I want them to be 170px by 300px.

Would that be possible ? I ask because I want each store to have a Theme of its own.

Thanks
12 years ago
Ciwan wrote:
Hello

A question about the MultiStore. Would it allow me to have custom application settings for each store too ?

So for example, on one store I want the product thumb image sizes to be 50px by 50px but on another I want them to be 170px by 300px.

Would that be possible ? I ask because I want each store to have a Theme of its own.

Thanks

This version only allows one store with multiple vendors who can administrate their own products and orders. Check:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/14784/multi-store-support-for-nop-24.aspx
12 years ago
So it is a 'No' .. that's what I'm understanding at least.
12 years ago
Ciwan wrote:
So it is a 'No' .. that's what I'm understanding at least.

Right.  Check here too.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.