NullReferenceException

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hello everyone,

I've recently downloaded and installed nopCommerce, but still can't make it run.
I've already created a virtual directory for it on my IIS, but when I try to access the website to run the installation, I get the following error message:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Linha 14:         if (!InstallerHelper.ConnectionStringIsSet())
Linha 15:         {
Linha 16:             InstallerHelper.InstallRedirect();
Linha 17:         }
Linha 18:     }

Stack trace:

[NullReferenceException: Referência de objeto não definida para uma instância de um objeto.]
   System.Web.Hosting.ISAPIWorkerRequestInProc.GetServerVariable(String name) +1093
   System.Web.Hosting.ISAPIWorkerRequest.GetServerName() +15
   System.Web.HttpRequest.get_Url() +283
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Utils.CommonHelper.GetThisPageURL(Boolean includeQueryString) in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\Utils\CommonHelper.cs:206
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Installation.InstallerHelper.InstallRedirect() in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\Installation\InstallerHelper.cs:53
   ASP.global_asax.Application_BeginRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Projetos\nopCommerce\NopCommerceStore\Global.asax:16
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +92
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

Can anyone please help me?
14 years ago
anyone?
14 years ago
What version of nopCommerce did you install?
Did you install the full source or no source version?
Have you made any changes to nopCommerce?
Have you tried recompiling your site?
Are you using IIS6 or IIS7?
Is ASP.net installed and enabled in IIS?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.