nopCommerce v1.30 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
We are extremely happy to announce the availability of nopCommerce v1.30 for download and upgrade. Visit this page to download the latest version and get involved in the nopCommerce Community. See below for more detailed information on what's new and improved in 1.30!

No major features have been introduced with this release as our development efforts were focused on fixing bugs, but does include the following changes:
1. IP blacklist
2. Additional shipping charges by product
3. Support for payment method additional handling fee
4. "Product active from date and active to date" option
5. Performance optimization
6. Allow store owner to create new customer accounts
7. A lot of bug fixes and improvements.

NOTE: nopCommerce requires .NET 3.5 SP1.

To see the full list of fixes and changes please visit the release notes page.
14 years ago
I read the notes and hopefully this is what i am looking for with godaddy.  How do you do a upgrade i have done CSS changes i have not made any code changes so i am wondering if all i need to do is down load the new code and replace it ? Is there any documentation on upgrading?
Thanks  Love the work you guys do its great!!!
14 years ago
when will it be available on the web platform installer or is it easy to do an upagrade?
14 years ago
Good question regarding the web patform installer; however short of that, is there a difference between the "upgrade" procedure that would be different from the "install" procedure.

In other words, how do you do an in-place upgrade on a live site.

JK
14 years ago
they have a great video on upgrading. under the screencasts section. It seems very easy.

I need the web installer because I am not allowed to execute a rar extractor on my server.
14 years ago
SWEET thanks i will check it out!!!
14 years ago
Thanks fashionista.

JK
14 years ago
Do not do what the screen cast says...Save the pages you changed!!!
14 years ago
LOL, ya, backing up is a given.

JK
14 years ago
Great to see the continued development.

I have made a couple of changes, one of late was the shipping by weight provider whereas I had to comment out the * num of items for total calculation.  What is the best way to integrate this change with the new release.  I don't really want to overwrite any work I've done.

I'd also like to see a shpiiing provider that is charge based on not only weight, but the destination postal code or range of postal codes.  Is this something that is on the drawing board?

Regards, Paul
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.