Edits to configuration not saving

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hello,

Just installed today. Some of my edits 'take' and some don't. For example, I setup to use authorize.net
Set it up as live (no sandbox), now, I want to go back to sandbox. Click sand box checkbox. Hit save.
It reverts back to unchecked. In various configuration screens, some 'take' and some don't.

Please advise.

Thanks,
David Schlesinger
14 years ago
Hi David,

Could you list the exact the steps you performed when experiencing these issues so we can try and reproduce.

Thanks,

Ben
14 years ago
Hello Ben,

I have more information.

To duplicate:

1) Go to configuration/global settings/general
2) I changed my store name from arete-systems shopping cart to  arete-systems shopping cartx
3) Click save - after clicking save, the field reverts back, and becomes 'cart' again. However, if I were to click back,
and then forward again, it looks like it is saving. So it seems like some sort of refresh problem?
4) There are other screens where this was happening, as I run across them again I will let you know. Right now I am not sure what other screens.

4) **HOWEVER, today I did more testing and discovered that this problem ONLY occurs on Firefox (I am using 3.52)
It is fine on ie7. I don't know about other browsers.

Going forward I will use ie7 to do my administration, until I hear from you.

Thanks!
David
14 years ago
Hi David,

Have tried on 3.0.10 and was fine.

Will upgrade to the latest version and see if I experience the same issue.

Cheers,
Ben
14 years ago
Hi Ben,

Under administration it says I am on 1.3. Please let me know.

Thanks,
David
14 years ago
David,

I have just upgraded to the latest version of ff (3.5.2) and do not experience these problems.

This is using nopCommerce 2.0. I have not had chance to test with 3.0.

May be worth upgrading to the latest version of ff.

Hope this helps,
Ben
14 years ago
Hi Ben,

Looks like this was my mistake. It happened (sometimes) when I was logged in as [email protected]

When I setup a new customer with email at the proper domain - store.arete-systems.com and made as an administrator,
then it worked.

Thanks,
David
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.