Problem deploying my new store

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi everyone.

I am using nopcommerce to create a new web store and when I run the application on my computer everithing is fine, but when I deploy in me host/server , when i try to have acces to a product detail the server show this message:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Cannot use a leading .. to exit above the top directory.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Cannot use a leading .. to exit above the top directory.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have nopcommerce 1.10, IIS 6.0 and windows server 2003.  

Thank and advance.
Pedro
14 years ago
have you made changes to the code.

working looking at http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&rlz=1C1CHMB_en-GBGB293GB303&q=Cannot+use+a+leading+..+to+exit+above+the+top+directory&btnG=Search&meta=
14 years ago
I done this and i did not find anything. I will try to solve the problem by other way
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.