USAePay Payment Module....

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Im trying to add the CC processor we use to the store and create a new payment module.  We use USAePay.  

They have an API but I can not seem to get it to work with the store.  So I tried to recode the Authorize.NET assembly changing it to work with USAePay instead.  I then added the dll for this new assemply which I called Nop.Payment.USAePay.

I then added this information as a new payment method using the Admin panel.  I then created a Template to use and finally got it all working up to the point where I try to process the payment.   When I click NEXT on the checkout screen I get an error Object Reference Not Set....

Is there something special I need to make sure I do to register this new payment method and assembly?
14 years ago
I can assist you on this but as a paid service,please contact me if u're interested. thx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.