product image sizes and arrangements in grid format

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I want to display 3 or 4 product images across the page. Right now only 2 display across and 10 down. That's a lot of scrolling down to see if you actually want to look at the details of anything. I'd rather have 5 lines of 4 products each instead of the current 10 lines of 2 products each. (My products are one-of-a-kind, so in my store, a product and a product variant are the same item.) In contrast, my category images display 3 across on my home page. I tried changing image sizes of every choice given under Global Settings. But the product page images stayed the same size and remained 2 across. If you want to look at my store you can see what I mean. Thanks!
NopCommerce is a fantastic product, and for those of us who are not web-savvy when it comes to writing code, these forums are essential!
My store is sylviastella.com.
14 years ago
Hi

If you want to change how many columns you display on the homepage then you can edit \Modules\HomePageProducts.ascx you can then change RepeatColumns to 5 or what ever your desired columns are.  This however may cause you grief if there isn't enough room.

To change the number of column in the grid on the category pages then adjust  RepeatColumns="whatever" in
\Templates\Categories\ProductsInGrid.ascx

Thanks,
Matthew
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.