I am getting this error message when trying to upload images: No space??!!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I have this error message coming up when I try to insert images!!

Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.Nop_Picture'.'Nop_Picture_PK' in database 'ant1123811492527' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.Nop_Picture'.'Nop_Picture_PK' in database 'ant1123811492527' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Why? I am not at all technical and have no idea what this means! Help! :-(

Antiquesmartinez
12 years ago
I cleared the log and it was okay for a few pics - but now it has started again coming up with an error when I want to insert images! Can anyone help please? I am having alot of trouble with my nopcommerce programme ever since installation!
12 years ago
@AntiquesMartinez
Are you have any development?  I'm first getting an error when upload images and delete logs and improved problem. Later "HTTP Error" occured when upload picture.
12 years ago
I have the same problem and cleared logs, deleted old product, etc but the same problem keeps coming up.
Please help!!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.