Configuration Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi,

I am using the Source Version on Nopcommerce version 1.30

I am getting this error message. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Server Error in '/websites/leeshawltd/nop1/NopCommerceStore' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unable to open configSource file 'UrlRewriting.config'.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: d:\hosting\hwaronecity\websites\leeshawltd\nop1\web.config    Line: 74
14 years ago
Hey,

your error is: Unable to open configSource file 'UrlRewriting.config'.

Is the folder you the have nopcommerce running in, is this configured as an application?

Are you going to be making any changes to the source code? If not I recommend you use the no-Source version.

Have you set up the database or followed the installation page? Have you included the 'UrlRewriting.config' in your store.

mike..
14 years ago
Hi Mike,

I have both the folder I uploaded the store files to and the nopcommercestore folder set as application routes.

Yes I was hoping to be able to test and later use a different shipping method which I really need to be able to modify the source.

The none source version I have installed and is running fine. However I setup the database myself for this as I had some problems using the web install.

I copied my connectionstrings.config from the none source working version into the source version.
14 years ago
Hi,

Well what you need to do is compile the source version before you put it on the web.

When you have made the changes required and tested locally you can compile source code and put onto the web.

mike..
14 years ago
Ok thanks for your help mike.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.