1)Enabling basic text formating features like font size and color, justified indentation in the short description of news section would be good.
2) Can we insert multimedia content in the news section (audio/video clips etc)? I am not sure but enabling that would also be good.
3) I would like advertisers to advertise on my website and would like to put a link at the bottom inviting advertisers to contact me. Also how can I configure the advertisements is not very clear to me. Adding some tips about this somewhere in the support section will be immensely helpful.
4) Would like to have the featured products display towards the top of the page so that the feature may be displayed prominently to all browsers. Also would suggest to have the display of the featured products smaller to help differentiate from the regular products. and also so that atleast 4-5 products can be displayed in one row.

That is all for the moment. I welcome any views if you feel that some additions/corrections are needed to the above suggestions.
Regards,
D. Archer

Ex-Undercover Diamond Smuggler :D