Editing template so more products fit on product page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I'm using 1.3 and the classic theme.  I'd like to get more products to fit on the product page that appears after you click a category from the home page.  I've adjusted down the size of the thumbnail (temporarily had to change category thumbnail size to get it to take effect here, but I think that's a bug which I reported in a previous post), and now there's plenty of room to make things fit, but the product box does not shrink down to take up the extra space and allow more items to fit vertically on the screen.  

It looks like maybe this is controlled by the file product.css in the theme folder?  Is that correct?  Would this be the section "PRODUCT DETAILS INFO - PRODUCT INFO CONTROL"?  

Any advice on what/how to tweak?  I'd like to get the price and the add-to-cart items moved up.
14 years ago
Oh!  Nevermind.  I was in the wrong file.  I found the settings in category.css in the PRODUCTS IN LINES 1 - TEMPLATE section.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.