Getting started. Installing and upgrading nopCommerce.

4 years ago
LinusTeknoloji wrote:
Hi;

When I Build in VS 2019, I get the attached error.

Regards.

Severity  Code  Description  Project  File  Line  Suppression State
Error  CS0006  Metadata file 'C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\yyyy420\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.2\Nop.Web.dll' could not be found  Nop.Plugin.Payments.Qualpay  C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\yyyy420\src\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Payments.Qualpay\CSC  1  Active
Error  CS0006  Metadata file 'C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\yyyy420\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.2\Nop.Web.dll' could not be found  Nop.Plugin.Payments.Square  C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\yyyy420\src\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Payments.Square\CSC  1  Active
Error  CS0006  Metadata file 'C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\yyyy420\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.2\Nop.Web.dll' could not be found  Nop.Plugin.Tax.Avalara  C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\yyyy420\src\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Tax.Avalara\CSC  1  Active
Error  CS0006  Metadata file 'C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\yyyy420\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.2\Nop.Web.dll' could not be found  Nop.Web.MVC.Tests  C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\yyyy420\src\Tests\Nop.Web.MVC.Tests\CSC  1  Active
Error  MSB3030  Could not copy the file "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\yyyy420\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\ExternalAuth.Facebook\plugin.json" because it was not found.  Nop.Web  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Professional\MSBuild\Current\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets  4570  
Error  MSB3030  Could not copy the file "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\yyyy420\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\ExternalAuth.Facebook\Nop.Plugin.ExternalAuth.Facebook.deps.json" because it was not found.  Nop.Web  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Professional\MSBuild\Current\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets  4570  
Error  MSB3030  Could not copy the file "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\yyyy420\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\Widgets.GoogleAnalytics\Nop.Plugin.Widgets.GoogleAnalytics.deps.json" because it was not found.  Nop.Web  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Professional\MSBuild\Current\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets  4570  
Error  MSB3030  Could not copy the file "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\yyyy420\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\Widgets.GoogleAnalytics\plugin.json" because it was not found.  Nop.Web  C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Professional\MSBuild\Current\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets  4570

Probably Files are missing or don't have access due to User Access control settings.
4 years ago
cebina wrote:
Hello,
i want install Nopcommerce on Linux (no source) i get error: "Setup failed: Database does not exist or you don't have permissions to connect to it"

i set all permission and Connection from SQL Server Manager all is OK!

i dont what is Problem,
please help

Best Regards
Cebina

i install nopCommerce 4.20 (source Code ) on Linux and working good,but if i want install (No source Code) i get error: "Setup failed: Database does not exist or you don't have permissions to connect to it",  does anyone have any idea what the problem is?

You might have got the badimageformat error while starting the application on Linux. :-) The NoSource is not selfContained for Linux.
4 years ago
kmsrao wrote:
Hello,
i want install Nopcommerce on Linux (no source) i get error: "Setup failed: Database does not exist or you don't have permissions to connect to it"

i set all permission and Connection from SQL Server Manager all is OK!

i dont what is Problem,
please help

Best Regards
Cebina

i install nopCommerce 4.20 (source Code ) on Linux and working good,but if i want install (No source Code) i get error: "Setup failed: Database does not exist or you don't have permissions to connect to it",  does anyone have any idea what the problem is?

You might have got the badimageformat error while starting the application on Linux. :-) The NoSource is not selfContained for Linux.

Hallo kmsrao,
I install as written in documentation.
I give u link!
https://docs.nopcommerce.com/user-guide/installing/linux.html

Best regards
Cebina
4 years ago
Yes. Correct.
The same steps mentioned in the link gives you badimageformat error.  Some thing like "System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly '/var/www/nopCommerce420/sni.dll' ".. Is that correct ?

This error shows as not able to connect to DB.

May NopCommerce Tech Guys might not have identified the issue yet.  Better compile the code with linux-x64 runtime and use that.
4 years ago
kmsrao wrote:
Yes. Correct.
The same steps mentioned in the link gives you badimageformat error.  Some thing like "System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly '/var/www/nopCommerce420/sni.dll' ".. Is that correct ?

This error shows as not able to connect to DB.

May NopCommerce Tech Guys might not have identified the issue yet.  Better compile the code with linux-x64 runtime and use that.

hi,
if u have a solution give here, i m not a devoloper.

best regards
cebina
4 years ago
cebina wrote:

hi,

best regards
cebina

Hi
I understand from your previous post that you used Source Code and it is working. If you are looking for binaries for linux you can get them at https://github.com/kmsrao/NopCommerce_Linux/  . Hope it helps.
4 years ago
kmsrao wrote:

hi,

best regards
cebina

Hi
I understand from your previous post that you used Source Code and it is working. If you are looking for binaries for linux you can get them at https://github.com/kmsrao/NopCommerce_Linux/  . Hope it helps.

Thank u kmsrao its working!
4 years ago
Good to hear.
4 years ago
cebina wrote:

Thank u kmsrao its working!

Hi Cebina

By Default, the dotnet runs at 5000 port.

if you want to run another instance from a different port (eg: 5050),  the command is
dotnet run --urls=http://localhost:5050/

Nginx can be set (at a different port from first nignx service)  to listen to this port  (5050).

Thanks
kmsrao.
4 years ago
Hi,

I'm trying to setup nopCommerce on ubuntu server 19.10. I followed the instructions in this guide "https://docs.nopcommerce.com/user-guide/installing/linux.html" but ran into a BadImageFormatException on a few assemblies.

I decided to compile from source using my mac laptop and tested everything before deploying to the ubuntu server. Everything was working fine on my mac but when I deployed to the ubuntu server I got this error "Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware[3] An exception was thrown attempting to execute the error handler. System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot find compilation library location for package 'Microsoft.Win32.Registry'...."

I decided to create a ubuntu VM and tested it on the VM and got that same error. Then I setup a ubuntu dev machine and the source using the ubuntu VM and everything worked great again. However, when I deployed the assemblies compiled with the ubuntu VM to the ubuntu server I got the same error but with different package "Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware[3]
      An exception was thrown attempting to execute the error handler.
System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot find compilation library location for package 'System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticSource'...."

I'm really out of idea. Should I install the SDK on the server and compile the source on the server? Maybe someone here have seen the issue before and can help point me to the right direction.

Thanks!