Getting started. Installing and upgrading nopCommerce.

5 years ago
Hi all

thank you
5 years ago
5 years ago
HI
anybody upgraded the non from v.3.3 to 3.4 ? if yes please let me know whats the procedure, because i with collaboration of arvix trying to upgrade it but we cannot
Thanks for replay
4 years ago
I want to upgrade from nopCommerce 1.90 to the latest 3.50. Can I get some advice on the best path to do this?
4 years ago
tteluwo wrote:
I want to upgrade from nopCommerce 1.90 to the latest 3.50. Can I get some advice on the best path to do this?

Check the corresponding FAQ
4 years ago
Hi,

My website domain ( www.souqmart.com) was designed on theme electronic which our developer bought from nop-templates. The version nopcommerce is 3.3 which i would like to upgrade to 3.5. But the account which we bought we dont have any details now and I want to know how we can upgrade our page to 3.5 with out buying New themes or any other way nop-template team can help to retrieve the details.
4 years ago
hello sir,

i want to make e-commerce website for my client, i want to know that nop-commerce support AngularJs or not.

thank you
4 years ago
I run a 3.3 version on my website. Should I upgrade, would I benefit from the upgrade at all?

/Peter
4 years ago
Emracingdk wrote:
I run a 3.3 version on my website. Should I upgrade, would I benefit from the upgrade at all?

/Peter

Sooner or later you will have to upgrade since technology changes constantly. You have to make a cost-benefit analysis. The cost to upgrade if you had a lot of customization and the benefits you get with the new features and plugins you get. Furthermore, v3.40 had important performance improvements.
4 years ago
mehdim wrote:
I followed the instruction after upgrade from 1.6 to 1.7
I can browse website but writing is all over the place specially into chrome browser
I cannot find settings.txt and InstalledPlugins.txt files into App_Data directory into 1.6 version to move into version 1.7

You need to keep your current settings.txt and InstalledPlugins.txt through your upgrades.