Compile error - conflict between different versions Nop.Web

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi

When trying to compile nopCommerce 2.3, I get the following error. Any ideas on how to solve this

Error  1  Assembly 'Nop.Web.Framework, Version=2.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' uses 'System.Web.WebPages, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' which has a higher version than referenced assembly 'System.Web.WebPages, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'  e:\NOPCOMMERCE 23 JAN 2012\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\bin\Debug\Nop.Web.Framework.dll  Nop.Web

Warning  2  Found conflicts between different versions of the same dependent assembly.  Nop.Web
12 years ago
snoedle wrote:
Found conflicts between different versions of the same dependent assembly.  Nop.Web

Right. Just open the solution in Visual Studio and update the System.Web.WebPages assembly to the latest version (referenced 'Nop.Web.Framework' project)
12 years ago
Thank you so much for your reply. Have just started using this GREAT product!! I say, start charging for it! You guys deserve your pound of flesh!!

Regards, Luke.
12 years ago
Can you give some more deatils as to how to: update the System.Web.WebPages assembly to the latest version (referenced 'Nop.Web.Framework' project)
12 years ago
samcr wrote:
Can you give some more deatils as to how to: update the System.Web.WebPages assembly to the latest version (referenced 'Nop.Web.Framework' project)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/wkze6zky.aspx
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Found conflicts between different versions of the same dependent assembly.  Nop.Web

Right. Just open the solution in Visual Studio and update the System.Web.WebPages assembly to the latest version (referenced 'Nop.Web.Framework' project)

System.Exception was unhandled by user code
  Message=Method 'ValidatePaymentForm' in type 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet.Controllers.PaymentAuthorizeNetController' from assembly 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Source=Nop.Core
  StackTrace:
       at Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.30_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:line 163
  InnerException:
       Message=Method 'ValidatePaymentForm' in type 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet.Controllers.PaymentAuthorizeNetController' from assembly 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Source=Nop.Core
       StackTrace:
            at Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.30_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:line 144
       InnerException: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException
            Message=Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
            Source=mscorlib
            StackTrace:
                 at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
                 at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
                 at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
                 at Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.30_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:line 124
            InnerException:
12 years ago
Here's the best solution I found searching this forum for the System.Web.Webpages difference.

Resolition 2 - the one I have used for now;
Delete the existing reference to System.Web.WebPages in the Nop.Web.Framework project.
Re add the reference to System.Web.WebPages in the Nop.Web.Framework project but instead of using the .NET TAB in the Add Ref dialogue (which defaults to the latest version) use the Browse TAB and select the System.Web.WebPages.dll found in the (your equivalent) following folder;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET Web Pages\v1.0\Assemblies\
The System.Web.WebPages.dll in this folder is Version 1.0.0.0.

Now I'm also having the same issue as mustafapat with the AuthorizeNet plugin.  Anyone with a solution?

mustafapat wrote:

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Source=Nop.Core
  StackTrace:
       at Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.30_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:line 163
  InnerException:

Source=Nop.Core
       StackTrace:
            at Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.30_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:line 144
            Message=Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
            Source=mscorlib
            StackTrace:
                 at Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.30_Source\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:line 124
            InnerException:
12 years ago
Hi,

Got the same prob and prior to run / debug it locally, I had to remove the payment provider plugins folders that were mentioned in the exception (in your case the Authorize.net plugin).

This folder can be found in the following folder: ..\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins

Regarding the conflicting System.Web.WebPages assembly; it could be easily solved by going to project properties of "Nop.Web.Framework" > Go to tab "Reference Paths" and add the following folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET Web Pages\v1.0\Assemblies

Error should be gone now!

Cheers.

Sander

vitran23 wrote:
Here's the best solution I found searching this forum for the System.Web.Webpages difference.

Resolition 2 - the one I have used for now;
Delete the existing reference to System.Web.WebPages in the Nop.Web.Framework project.
Re add the reference to System.Web.WebPages in the Nop.Web.Framework project but instead of using the .NET TAB in the Add Ref dialogue (which defaults to the latest version) use the Browse TAB and select the System.Web.WebPages.dll found in the (your equivalent) following folder;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET Web Pages\v1.0\Assemblies\
The System.Web.WebPages.dll in this folder is Version 1.0.0.0.

Now I'm also having the same issue as mustafapat with the AuthorizeNet plugin.  Anyone with a solution?

Source=Nop.Core
  StackTrace:
  InnerException:

Source=Nop.Core
       StackTrace:
            Source=mscorlib
            StackTrace:
            InnerException:
12 years ago
I believe the issue also with the "Nop.Web.Framework" has to do with the new MVC 4. So if that is installed that can be the problem also. As it was for me.

So remove the plugin from the actual folder directory or just from the project?

I would still like to know what's causing it.

So how many plugins did you have to remove?

sanderpham2 wrote:
Hi,

Got the same prob and prior to run / debug it locally, I had to remove the payment provider plugins folders that were mentioned in the exception (in your case the Authorize.net plugin).

This folder can be found in the following folder: ..\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins

Regarding the conflicting System.Web.WebPages assembly; it could be easily solved by going to project properties of "Nop.Web.Framework" > Go to tab "Reference Paths" and add the following folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET Web Pages\v1.0\Assemblies

Error should be gone now!

Cheers.

Sander  

12 years ago
I just removed them from The folder. I dont need The payment providers.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.