NopAdmin 2.40 Is Now Available

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
We just released our most complete version of NopAdmin (FREE, Full and Premier 2.40 Editions) for nopCommerce 2.40 yet!  

We built upon the features of NopAdmin 2.30 and also added the ability to export your product and tier pricing information to Excel, make your changes, and import the tier price changes back in.  Of course, NopAdmin 2.40 also includes the powerful product data, images, categories and other Excel import capabilities that our clients love to use to quickly and easily develop and maintain their nopCommerce stores.

NopAdmin Overview and Compare Versions OR
Download NopAdmin 2.40 Versions

Just wanted to say thank you for all the support and suggestions as NopAdmin continues to evolve and improve.    If you try NopAdmin and have any questions or run into problems please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or skype at id nopadmin.   All support is always FREE whether you are just trying it out or have licensed your copy.

Kind Regards,
Shawn
NopAdmin.com
12 years ago
Hi Shawn,

Good job!
12 years ago
Product Feedback: Excellent product and work very well for our clothing site with the difficult product matrix and attribute.

Support Feedback: Unbelievable and wow wow support service. Shawn is always there and very enthusiastic and keen to support.

Excellent customer service for an excellent product! Will recommend this product(100%) and service(200%) to any potential customers and contact me if you need any person reference too…..happy to pat on the back for a great job!!!!!!!!!
12 years ago
samcraig wrote:
Product Feedback: Excellent product and work very well for our clothing site with the difficult product matrix and attribute.

Support Feedback: Unbelievable and wow wow support service. Shawn is always there and very enthusiastic and keen to support.

Excellent customer service for an excellent product! Will recommend this product(100%) and service(200%) to any potential customers and contact me if you need any person reference too…..happy to pat on the back for a great job!!!!!!!!!

Hi samcraig,

Thanks so much for your kind words.  We work hard to make our customers happy so comments like this are always appreciated very much and lets us know how we are doing.  :-)

Kind Regards,
Shawn
12 years ago
I am trying your software and i found that when I try to generate a Tier Price Template from my data, the software freeze, I open the Task Manager and I can see Excel working but it does not generate the template, I left it for about 2 hours with no luck.
I am using Windows 7
.NET Framework 4
NopAdmin 2.4
No error message is displaying, only when I close the EXCEL process from task manager.
12 years ago
Hi Biokid, sorry for the problems you are experiencing exporting your tier price data to Excel.

The ability to import tier prices is functionality we added in version 2.40 so it appears there is a bug in that process.

If it helps you, you can download an example tier price workbook at http://www.nopadmin.com/downloads/NopAdmin240TierPricesSample.zip so you can see an example of the format and fields using sample data.

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or skype at id nopadmin if you have any more problems or questions.  Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Shawn
NopAdmin.com
12 years ago
Thank you swalsh46711.
I will try it.
Regards.
12 years ago
Excellent Product! Its makes the mass uploads to nopCommerce powered sites tonnes easier and allot more friendlier for newbies.  Shawn is also very willing to help with any issues i have and provides top notch support.

Great Work Shawn!
12 years ago
Hi,

Just wanted to let nopCommerce community members know that we have updated NopAdmin 2.40 to support Windows Authentication in SQL Server as well as mixed mode.  In addition, we also made a significant performance modification to the Excel Product Import feature, which reduces the time it takes to load your nopCommerce site.   In our tests we were able to load a *remote* database consisting of around 200,000 records with a record every 4 seconds, including uploading an image of less than 100kb.  Users loading a local db can expect even greater performance.

Those who  have downloaded NopAdmin 2.40 (any version) will want to download and install the latest upgrade at http://www.nopadmin.com/category/11-nopadmin-for-nopcommerce.aspx to get these upgrades.

Thank you,
Shawn
NopAdmin.com
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.