Hiding Add To Cart Button on Category Page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi all - how can I hide the Add to Cart button on the Category page?

My boss doesn't like that it doesn't display for items with variants and so wants to remove it across the board

Thanks!
12 years ago
well - for anyone coming behind me that wants to do this - I commented out the button on the _ProductBox.cshtml file - because I could not find the "DisableBuyButton" setting

<div class="buttons">
    <input type="button" value="@T("Products.Details")" class="productlistproductdetailbutton" onclick="setLocation('@Url.RouteUrl("Product", new { productId = Model.Id, SeName = Model.SeName })')" />
            @if (!Model.ProductPrice.DisableBuyButton)
            {
                <br />
                <!-- <input type="button" value="@T("ShoppingCart.AddToCart")" class="productlistaddtocartbutton" onclick="setLocation('@Url.RouteUrl("AddProductToCart", new { productId = Model.Id })')" /> -->
            }
        </div>
12 years ago
Hi,

The DisableBuyButton is on the ProductVariant admin page, there is a checkbox DisableBuyButton.
Otherwise if you want to disable the buy button across the whole web site, instead of editing all you product variants, you can go to Configuration -> Access Control List, and there is a permission Public store. Enable shopping cart, which you can set on the appropriate customer role.
However since you would like to disable it on the category page only, I believe your solution is the only one.

I hope this is useful!
12 years ago
Hi

please explain how to give "add to quote" feature instead of add to cart button in product list and also in product details page

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.