How to Run Nop.Admin firstly?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,
I just downloaded 2.4 version and i opened the project with vs21010 after that I run the solution and İ made the database to install. Until this everything is ok. And I can see the nop.web on browser but...
I couldnt see nop.admin on browser. the address is like below;

http://localhost:2454/home

please help me about it
12 years ago
Click "Administration" in the top right.
12 years ago
page isnot seen.

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /home

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272
12 years ago
Ok , it runs now, Many thanks.

greate, have a nice day
12 years ago
Hi All
How did you solve this problem ??
11 years ago
Hi All
11 years ago
alextretij wrote:
Hi All

Please ensure to publish websites correctly. be carefull for file access permissions.
11 years ago
alextretij wrote:
Hi All

Please ensure to publish websites correctly. be carefull for file access permissions.
11 years ago
I solved it. IIS 6.0
check/uncheck isolevel IIS  5.0
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.