NopAdmin Announces NopAdmin Attribute Manager for nopCommerce 2.40

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi Folks -

We are so excited to announce the release of our new product, NopAdmin Attribute Manager for nopCommerce.  We've been working hard for weeks on this new addition to the NopAdmin Premier Edition and are confident this will revolutionize the way you work with attributes in nopCommerce.

If you've ever worked with attributes, you know that attributes must be created for each product individually.  This could result in thousands of  entries if you have many products and attributes.

NopAdmin Attribute Manager allows you to define Attribute Groups (such as size, color, etc) as well as the attributes under each group.  You then simply drag and drop the Attribute Group to selected products - and NopAdmin Attribute Manager will create the attributes in the Attribute Group for each selected product.  Better yet, when you need to  add, change or delete an attribute in an Attribute Group, you make that change in ONE LOCATION and NopAdmin Attribute Manager will automatically update all the products that use that Attribute Group!

And because NopAdmin Attribute Manager follows nopCommerce data rules, your attributes will appear as if you entered them in the nopCommerce Administration panel.    Updating your attributes can now take literally only a few minutes with this tool!

There are so many additional features to this powerful tool it's hard to list them all.  Instead, please visit the NopAdmin Attribute Manager page to learn more....and if you have about 10 minutes to spare, do watch the overview movie on that page to see the NopAdmin Attribute Manager in action.

It's available for trial (limited to the first 50 products in the database) or as a standalone product or as part of NopAdmin Premier and is available for immediate download.    

As always, support is always free whether you are a paid customer or not - so email me at [email protected] or skype me at id nopadmin if you have any questions or issues when using NopAdmin.

Kind Regards,
Shawn
NopAdmin.com
12 years ago
swalsh46711 wrote:
Hi Folks -

We are so excited to announce the release of our new product, NopAdmin Attribute Manager for nopCommerce.  We've been working hard for weeks on this new addition to the NopAdmin Premier Edition and are confident this will revolutionize the way you work with attributes in nopCommerce.

Hi Shawn:

Ths is a GREAT product which was highly demanded by the Nop community.
You should be proud
Congratulations!!!

PS. The only feature I feel is missing is inventory control
12 years ago
eadameg wrote:
Hi Shawn:

Ths is a GREAT product which was highly demanded by the Nop community.
You should be proud
Congratulations!!!

PS. The only feature I feel is missing is inventory control

Thanks Eduardo!  I appreciate the kind words. Hey sometime when you get a moment please skype or pm me....I'd like to discuss the inventory control you mentioned.  

Kind Regards,
Shawn
NopAdmin.com
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.