Cannot Open Admin Page nopCommerce 2.40

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi'

i'm new in using nopCommerce.
when i open nopcommerce in VS2010 everything is fine until i open the admin page,
I clicked administration button and the application give me error 404, The resources cannot be found.
anyone can help me?
12 years ago
vantian wrote:
Hi'

i'm new in using nopCommerce.
when i open nopcommerce in VS2010 everything is fine until i open the admin page,
I clicked administration button and the application give me error 404, The resources cannot be found.
anyone can help me?

you can try this  

if you want nopcommerce2.30 /2.40 whit source  install in visual studio ultimate 2010 and you get this error

C:\Users\bas\Desktop\nopcommerce2.30\Presentation\Nop.Web\Nop.Web.csproj : error  : The project file 'C:\Users\bas\Desktop\nopcommerce2.30\Presentation\Nop.Web\Nop.Web.csproj' cannot be opened.

The project type is not supported by this installation.

C:\Users\bas\Desktop\nopcommerce2.30\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj : error  : The project file 'C:\Users\bas\Desktop\nopcommerce2.30\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Nop.Admin.csproj' cannot be opened.

The project type is not supported by this installation.

You need to install MVC3 from
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=1491
Install AspNetMVC3ToolsUpdateSetup.exe
12 years ago
I didnt receive any error..
I had installed MVC3 & MVC 4 on my visual studio?
I think it's because MVC4 installed issue..
can I change the web.config to running nopcommerce with MVC4 installed?
11 years ago
Hi vantian,

Did you found the solution for your problem as I am too in the same situation now. Can you share the solution if you found it.

Thanks
11 years ago
i got the same problem,how can you resolve it?
thanks a lot.
10 years ago
Hi,

I am new to NopCommerce, me too getting same error. I am unable to open the admin page.
I am getting Administration link, clicking on that is giving "resource not found" error.

Please suggest me the solution.
10 years ago
This mostly happens when either all the built files are not uploaded to the server properly or there is a permission issue. Make sure you follow all procedures mentioned here https://www.nopcommerce.com/docs/79/installing-nopcommerce.aspx
Your website root folder should have read+write permissions and also make sure plugins and all bin files are uploaded.
7 years ago
skjatolia wrote:
This mostly happens when either all the built files are not uploaded to the server properly or there is a permission issue. Make sure you follow all procedures mentioned here https://www.nopcommerce.com/docs/79/installing-nopcommerce.aspx
Your website root folder should have read+write permissions and also make sure plugins and all bin files are uploaded.

The reported issue was about running the project with Visual Studio not server deployment.
I guess your solution is not applicable here.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.