Contract nopCommerce Developer Wanted

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Our developer recently set up a new nopCommerce site for us (2.3) and we need customization work that the original developer does not have time to do.

Looking for: shipping plugin development (C#), & customization of invoice and shipping order PDFs.
12 years ago
I don't have time to do contract work, but you may want to look at Shipping Director.
One caveat though - the trial version there is expired - I'll be updating it this week.  Look at the blogs for common (and not so common:) shipping scenarios.  You can PM me or use the Contact Us page there if you have any questions.
12 years ago
Thanks - we have tried shipping director, we definitely need more support than what we can find in there at this point. I appreciate your reply.
12 years ago
We have a small business here in Western NC, using 2.4 version.  www.fsfireplace.com

I have used a developer in the UK for custom work and upgrades and he has been most helpful, prompt and cost effective to work with.  I don't know if he has time or can do what you need but you might email him and ask.  

AtiqUr Rehman <[email protected]>
11 years ago
AutoEquip wrote:
Our developer recently set up a new nopCommerce site for us (2.3) and we need customization work that the original developer does not have time to do.

Looking for: shipping plugin development (C#), & customization of invoice and shipping order PDFs.

What's your email? I have done site: http://www.ibagsbuy.com/, my hourly rate is $20/h, I have 8 years experience in asp.net and was once MS MVP in .net, you can reach me via: [email protected] or Live Messenger: [email protected], thanks!
10 years ago
I am available as freelancer at:

Gmail [email protected]
Skype abdheshtech
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.