How much for redesigning and setting up nopcommerce?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Ciwan wrote:
Hi Liz

What product genre is your shop/store ? What sort of products will you be selling at your online shop ?

Thanks

Hi,
I'll be selling computer, parts and accesories, including laptops, ipads, toners etc
11 years ago
Dose your site go live already?
May i know the URL?
11 years ago
Hi Liz

Cool, have you seen http://theme-00.ncthemes.com/ Theme #00 ? Currently under going some enhancements :)
5 years ago
ralphberger wrote:
No apologies needed and I wasn't offended. After rereading your spec, you want to change colors, put in some ads, and enter a few products. If this is really all you want, then just go with a nopCommerce hosting provider. Provide them with the logo, ads, and product list. Any competent hosting company should be able to do this.  I don't see it costing more than a $200 bucks. In fact, some will throw it in for free to get the business. If you know some CSS, you can do it yourself.

That said, I wouldn't call any of this redesigning. All you're really doing is using the stock themes which brings up the point I made earlier. NopCommerce is the best eCommerce solution out there, but why are using it instead of the online eBay, Amazon and all the others? How are you going to get customers to visit to your site?  If you're just providing the stock nop theme,  what value are you providing in terms of the shopping experience? What makes this site different from the rest?

Is there a way to contact you directly?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.