NopAdmin 2.50 Announces Faster and Improved Excel Imports and Category, Manufacturer Management

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi Folks:

We just released a significant improvement to NopAdmin 2.50 (all versions) that removes the need to have any version of Excel or the problematic MS Access 2010 Redistributable, whether you are running 32 or 64 bit.  NopAdmin now only requires .Net Framework 4 to run.  That's all.  

MS Access 2010 Redistributable was required to load any data from an Excel file, however it has caused a lot of problems and grief on 64 bit machines.....so we now include a purchased 3rd party Excel component that runs seamlessly on 32 and 64 bit machines and removes the need to load any additional software on your machine to import your Excel data into your nopCommerce store.

The highlights of this release include:
Column Name Validation - NopAdmin will first scan your excel file and will tell you the exact name of any missing columns before it tries to load your data.  Prior versions would only tell you there was a missing column.
Column Data Validation - NopAdmin will validate the data in your excel file to make sure it is an expected datatype.  If an error is found, it will tell you what column the issue is in.  Prior versions do not do such validations.
Faster Excel Load Times - In our testing with an excel file of 4500 records we noticed a 45% speed increase in parsing the data over the MS Access Redist.
Huge  Improvements to Category Management - Now you can manage ALL the fields in your categories, create new ones, create subcategories, and drag and drop images to your categories
Huge Improvements to Manufacturer Management - Like the categories, now you can manage ALL the fields in your manufacturers, create new ones,  and drag and drop images to your manufacturers

Get the new version of NopAdmin 2.50
** Anyone who previously downloaded NopAdmin 2.50 (prior to May 9) should please uninstall their current version and install this release.

As always, all support related to NopAdmin is always FREE whether you are a "paid" customer of NopAdmin or not.  Please feel free to contact me via email at [email protected] or skype me at Id NopAdmin.   Thanks so much for your continued business.

Kind Regards,
Shawn
NopAdmin.com
11 years ago
Hello Shawn,

I just bought NopAdmin for NopCommerce 2.5 and i need some support.

Can I Please have your contact number so that I can give you call ?

I have been sending couple of emails to [email protected] but got no reply from you..

Thanks,
Elisha Cornelius
11 years ago
elisha wrote:
Hello Shawn,

I just bought NopAdmin for NopCommerce 2.5 and i need some support.

Can I Please have your contact number so that I can give you call ?

I have been sending couple of emails to [email protected] but got no reply from you..

Thanks,
Elisha Cornelius

Hi Elisha,

We did receive one email from you on the NopAdmin support email account about an hour before you posted this.  We also replied back to you on the same account with our contact information.  

Thanks
Shawn
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.