nopTools has released Shipping Director for NopCommerce 2.60

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
nopTools has released Shipping Director 1.06.  It is available for NopCommerce 2.50
You can download it from the Download Trial link on its product page on www.noptools.com.
11 years ago
Thank you for taking the time to make the Shipping Director for nopcommerce.  I am sure it's been a help to a lot of people.  I looked at your website and it looks like the Shipping Director can do a lot!

I had a problem I was wondering about and I wondered if you knew if Shipping Director could take care of it.

I have two shipping options that are both based of off the shipping by total plugin.  The plugin is edited so that it calculates the shipping rate based off of the total cost instead of the total price. You were the one that helped me do this so I just want to say thanks again for helping me out! :)

So this is what my shipping options might look like:

Ground
$5.25

Ground - To Alaska
$8.25

If the customer has already said that they are from Alaska would Shipping Director allow me to show just the shipping rate by total to alaska instead of having to show both?  I remember you told me that the Shipping Director could find the shipping based off of the total cost so I was wondering if it could take care of this additional problem that I have.

Thanks!
11 years ago
Yes, in Shipping Director you can conditionally  Exclude Shipping Options from Other Shipping Plugins

That example shows USPS, but it could just as well call your custom Shipping By Total Cost plugin.  (Or, as we discussed earlier, Shipping Director can calculate rates based on Total Cost)

This example is close to what you want to do:  Exclude Ground Shipping Based on State
11 years ago
Ok.  Thanks for the info!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.