Best hosting for NopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi,

madestro and Ascudgamln, QA contacted you a few days ago and it shows that they have followed up with your tickets and assisted you. If there is anything else you need please let us know.

bawelt - I sent you a PM but have not heard anything from you. If you can respond to the ticket we can help you with any issue you have.

We are more than happy to help anyone that has issues.

Regards,
11 years ago
Thanks, but we are already spending enough time on tickets, chat and phone with arvixe.  Nothing was wrong with our "scripts" (NopCommerce)... Arvixe just took us down for a couple of days, blamed our code and then told us to "make sure it [what?] doesn't happen again."

We are sorry to have inconvenienced Arvixe with our website.
11 years ago
Hi bawelt,

We can understand if you now longer want to work with Arvixe. If you provide us with a ticket number through we will be able to make sure that your issues were handled properly and that if there is something we can improve with Arvixe we will. It helps make sure that all our customers are getting the proper treatment from all our staff.

Regards,
11 years ago
I´m done with Arvixe, I have several sites and all suddenly goes down with 500 Internal server errors one by one and they are demo sites so I don´t do any modfications on them.

I´m using to much time just to ensure they are running on the host.

Anyone found a more reliable host with unlimited databases to fair price?

I just need to have some demo sites running so no demand for high traffic.
11 years ago
Tommy,

Are you using shared hosting, or VPS?
11 years ago
IndigoTea wrote:
Tommy,

Are you using shared hosting, or VPS?

Shared hosting
11 years ago
OK; I'll escalate this, but I've got to add an observation based on personal experience: if you're running multiple instances of nopCommerce, you're better off using a VPS. NopCommerce is more resource-intensive than your average website, and it won't run in an optimal fashion on shared hosting. I've been running multiple live nopCommerce sites, as well as mojoPortal sites with significant traffic on a single VPS, and it's been very reliable.
11 years ago
IndigoTea wrote:
OK; I'll escalate this, but I've got to add an observation based on personal experience: if you're running multiple instances of nopCommerce, you're better off using a VPS. NopCommerce is more resource-intensive than your average website, and it won't run in an optimal fashion on shared hosting. I've been running multiple live nopCommerce sites, as well as mojoPortal sites with significant traffic on a single VPS, and it's been very reliable.

The site is running again after I reinstalled nopCommerce but I don´t know why this happens so often.... The sites can run good for weeks and then suddenly can´t be found or with 500 internal server errror.
11 years ago
The recurring theme here seems to be that Arvixe's shared hosting just doesn't work for NopCommerce.

I wish I had known this and the NopCommerce team should note it somewhere since Arvixe is the number one listed suggested hosting provider.

IndigoTea wrote:
11 years ago
TCH wrote:

The site is running again after I reinstalled nopCommerce but I don´t know why this happens so often.... The sites can run good for weeks and then suddenly can´t be found or with 500 internal server errror.

Tommy - what error do you see if you set custom errors to "off" in the web.config for these sites?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.