PCI Compliance

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hey,
      Touched upon this in an other thread, so it got me wondering.

Is there such a thing PCI Compliance Certification (or some other equivalent)? And if so, is it on the roadmap for nopCommerce to get that certification?

Thanks
14 years ago
No. But PCI DSS is on our roadmap.
14 years ago
Is there a estimated delivery date on this? I am looking to license and use your product but thisis the ONLY thing preventing me of going forward.
14 years ago
nopCommerce is an open-source application and there is no budget. And PCI compliance costs a lot of money. We'll do it as only we can
13 years ago
Has there been any progress on this issue?  It is the only thing holding me back from using the product too.
13 years ago
nopCommerce meets all PCI Compliance requirements. But we haven't passed any official certification
13 years ago
Can you at least tell me a little more about the product's PCI compliance? What specific features does it have that makes it PCI complliant? Are credit card numbers stored within the application/database if integrating with Authorize.net? If so, are they encrypted? etc...

Thanks
13 years ago
https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/
13 years ago
Hi,

By chance is the new version 1.8 PCI compliant?
13 years ago
Hi,

I also wanted to know whether the latest version 1.80 is complaint with PCI DSS Compliance ?

If yes then can we get detail information that how it's been compliant ?

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.