How to remove uploaded extension from my nopCommerce Account Profile

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi Team,

I had already uploaded "YouTube Channel Video Plugin" extension for testing purpose. Now I would like to upload new fresh extension along with new up-gradation in nopCommerce from my corporate profile (Radix).

Hence Would like to request to delete extension uploaded by me from my profile or give suggestion for deleting those extension from it.

Anticipating your support or co-operation.

Regards,
Anil Godhani
11 years ago
Hi Anil,

Sure. It was just unpublished
11 years ago
Hi Team,

Thanks for your reply soon :)

Regards,
Anil Godhani
11 years ago
Sorry for tagging along on the topic.  I just downloaded the YouTube Channel app.  I think I have it installed correctly.  I am getting the following 'A route named 'YouTubeChannelVideos' could not be found in the route collection.
Parameter name: name'  

Can somebody point me toward a resolution?
11 years ago
Hi Andrei

Hope you are keeping well, i have a similar question, I would like to upload a plugin, as a pilot scheme to see what response we
would get before investing in more hosting, but i would need to be able to temporary take it down so i can expand the hosting to accommodate new customers should it prove to be popular, as we would need to host Nop customers on there own server, would this be at all possible?.
11 years ago
WDD wrote:
Would this be at all possible?.

Sure. Just PM me when you want to unpublish or delete one of your plugins
11 years ago
Hi Andrei

Most appreciated, thanks for  the quick response.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.