Apache Solr integration for nopCommerce - More than 900% improvement in average response time

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi,

We are happy to announce that we have released the updated version of nopAccelerate Solr Integration Plugins with support for nopCommerce 3.60.

Please go to Downloads under My Account to download updated plugin.

Regards,
Krunal
8 years ago
Hi,

We are happy to announce that we just released a newer version for nopAccelerate  - Advanced Search & Filtering Plugin for nopCommerce store.

Bug Fixes:

Fixed issue. SearchBox in filters not displayed properly

New Features:

Performance Optimization. Added Caching of Ajax Response
    Performance Optimization. Added Caching on Solr request
    Added SubCategory filter on Category page.
    Added Rating filter on Category Page, Search Page & Manufacture Page
    Register Generic Url RouteProvider form a plugin
    Moved View templates into plugins
    SubCategory grid is displayed by default when plugin is installed
    Support added for Solr v5.3.1

To check full release notes, click here.

Offer best search experience to your store's visitor with our Solr Integration Plugin for your nopCommerce store. Checkout the features here.

Regards,
Krunal

nopAccelerate Team
8 years ago
Hi Krunal

I have to say you have done a great job on nop-accelerate, and I would highly recommend it to any customer that had large amounts of products, however I do have some suggestions you may want to look at though for future versions, I know I am using Bootstrap but this would also apply to the responsive theme.

You have an option for "Display Filters Dropdown instead of Checkboxes:" which is great idea, but what would be better is if you could switch them according to Screen Width, so they could use Checkboxes for bigger size screens, and dropdowns for smaller screen say 768px and below to reduce the amount of space taken up on the IPhone for example or a small tablet.

Kind Regards
Ron
8 years ago
XtremeCommerce wrote:
Hi Krunal

I have to say you have done a great job on nop-accelerate, and I would highly recommend it to any customer that had large amounts of products, however I do have some suggestions you may want to look at though for future versions, I know I am using Bootstrap but this would also apply to the responsive theme.

You have an option for "Display Filters Dropdown instead of Checkboxes:" which is great idea, but what would be better is if you could switch them according to Screen Width, so they could use Checkboxes for bigger size screens, and dropdowns for smaller screen say 768px and below to reduce the amount of space taken up on the IPhone for example or a small tablet.

Kind Regards
Ron

Hi Ron,

Thank you for using our product and your appreciation.

And thank you again for your suggestions for improvement. We'll be very happy to include that in one of our future update. We are thinking of offering an option to select what to offer for both desktop and mobile screen. Let me know what do you think about this?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Krunal
8 years ago
Hi,

We are happy to announce that we have released the updated version of nopAccelerate Solr Integration Plugins with support for nopCommerce 3.70.

Apart from support for Multiple instance, Redis Cache on Azure - we added more performance related enhancement to the plugin, making it one of the most performant plugin. Now with Support for Azure multiple instances, Apache Solr & Redis -  you can support huge catalogs without any penalty on performance.

We welcome you to check the updated Demo Store.

Please go to Downloads under My Account to download updated plugin.

Regards,
Krunal
8 years ago
Good job!!!!!
7 years ago
Hi there!

We are happy to announce the release of nopAccelerate 3.6.1, the newer improved version of nopAccelerate  with several new features & bug fixes.

What's New in nopAccelerate 3.6.1?

*    Added feature Predictive search term suggestion as per term popularity.
*    Added Price Range Slider on Search page.
*    Added Primary search with category selection.
*    Added filter for ProductId on ProductStatus page of nopAccelerate Core Plugin.
*    Added delete functionality of Solr Logs.
*    Integrated DisplayPrice permission.

You can get the updated plugin from our store's Download section.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Krunal
7 years ago
Hi there!

We are happy to announce the recent release of newer version of nopAccelerate, Solr integration plugin for nopCommerce, the newer improved version of nopAccelerate with several new features & bug fixes.

What's New in nopAccelerate 3.6.3?

Major Features:

* Added support for all noptemplate's themes with nopAccelerate plugins. So you don't need to adjust / modify any files / size / js. It all comes pre-checked and comes with fixes. This makes it very quick and easy to integrate with noptemplate's themes & plugins.
* Enhanced search relevancy with ‘sound-alikes’.
* Several enhancements to search auto-complete
* Performance enhancements
* Several bug fixes

You can get the updated plugin from our store's Download section.

Thanks & Best Regards,

nopAccelerate Team
7 years ago
Hi,

We are happy to announce that we released nopAccelerate Solr Integration Plugins that support nopCommerce 3.80 few days back.

Regards,
nopAccelerate Team
5 years ago
Hello Friends,

We are happy to announce that we have released nopAccelerate Plugin with support for latest version of nopCommerce 4.10.

nopAccelerate Plugin

Demo

Try this plugin now

Documentation

We would like to thank the nopCommerce community and customers to encourage us with their positive feedback and response for above-mentioned plugins which empowered us to continue our development on these.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.