Apache Solr integration for nopCommerce - More than 900% improvement in average response time

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
Solr Core Configurations
Setting up Solr Core at http://localhost:8983/ with a Solr Core name Solr_sample

Required Schema is created (Done)
Database Configuration files Sets properly(Done)
Solr DIH configured (Done)
Core connection is working (Done)

(issues)
Solr to SQL Server query test. If this step fails, that means Solr cannot read from SQL Server. Click here to find possible causes and how to fix them.
Tested Data Import with commit.
i am facing these two issues, please help me how to resolve these.. any step by step guidance?
4 years ago
Hello Friends,

We have successfully upgraded our newly redeveloped nopAccelerate Plus Pro Plugin. It is now available in nopCommerce Version 4.10 & 4.20.

Now get a 10 days Pro Trial License.

Regards,

nopAccelerate Team
4 years ago
AbdulQayyum wrote:
Solr Core Configurations
Setting up Solr Core at http://localhost:8983/ with a Solr Core name Solr_sample

Required Schema is created (Done)
Database Configuration files Sets properly(Done)
Solr DIH configured (Done)
Core connection is working (Done)

(issues)
Solr to SQL Server query test. If this step fails, that means Solr cannot read from SQL Server. Click here to find possible causes and how to fix them.
Tested Data Import with commit.
i am facing these two issues, please help me how to resolve these.. any step by step guidance?

You can find a doc here. Also, if its still not resolved, please request the support here.

Regards,

nopAccelerate Team
4 years ago
Hello Friends,

We are happy to announce that we just released a newer version for nopAccelerate Plus - Advanced Search Plugin.

New + Improved Features:

=> Added a feature that allows the store owner to give in-stock product higher relevancy for search results.
=> Solr Down notification now supports multiple email addresses in a comma-separated list.
=> Performance improvement. AutoComplete search is now coming within 50 ms.

It also includes several bug fixes. Please click here to read full release notes.

nopAccelerate Plus Search offers the best search experience that helps your visitors find the exact product they're looking for easily. And also makes your e-commerce site faster, more scalable and reliable that enables to create rapid product search and discovery experiences to your store's visitor for your nopCommerce store.

Regards,

nopAccelerate Team
2 years ago
Sadly, you do not support MySQL. This is a must. When is comming support for MySQL??
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.