nopCommerce 3.00 is coming. BETA testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I would like to add new language culture because i didn't see myanmar language culture in current version. Anyone can give me some suggestions? Thanks
10 years ago
it have been nearly a month since you said it will be released soon.
im working on ecommerce project right now.
and i want to know which version to use. so please let me know when the next stable version will be released exactly !!

thanks
10 years ago
And here we go. Please see this announcement.

Thanks to everyone who participated in testing of the BETA version!
10 years ago
myomyint wrote:
I would like to add new language culture because i didn't see myanmar language culture in current version. Anyone can give me some suggestions? Thanks

This tool can help you
10 years ago
Great! Congratulations!
I start usign and is excelent!
10 years ago
New York wrote:
@JonNopper
Hinder in what way?

Any word on nopCommerce 3.0 Standard with all the improvments and bug fixes with a separate nopCommerce 3.00 Multi-Store beta that undergoes even more testing to iron out the performance issues. I suggest this as the majority of nopCommercers will be happy to upgrade to 3.00 in a one store scenario and those requiring multi-store can continue to test. Such a big leap in functionality merits a lot more testing and maybe a separate roadmap for multi and single store software.
10 years ago
Method not found: 'Void Nop.Services.Configuration.ISettingService.SaveSetting(!!0)'.
Can anybody please explain about this error.?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.