nopCommerce 3.00 is coming. BETA testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
JonNopper wrote:
Windows 8, VS2012 Professional, SQL 08R2

Freezing in admin area IE10, no problems with Chrome or FF.

Clear cache and browser cache but re-freezes.

*nopcommerce-38caad969e9f*

I can change one setting > save change then only Dashboard, Public Store, Clear Cache and Restart Appllication are clickable.

Clicking on a menu item changes URL in browser but page does not respond.

If I click on Dashboard it begins working again.
11 years ago
I downloaded it and tried to install nopcommerce. It begins to install but throws an exception in Nop.Services.Tax.TaxService.

Line 235:            var activeTaxProvider = LoadActiveTaxProvider();
Line 236:            if (activeTaxProvider == null)
Line 237:                throw new NopException("Active tax provider cannot be loaded. Please select at least one in admin area.");
Line 238:
Line 239:            //get tax rate
11 years ago
Same error here.
11 years ago
Hi!
Go to admin writing /Admin in the address bar and look in /Setting/plugins if the plugins are installed.
I have the same problem and the plugins folders are empty.
After I recompile the plugins in VS2012 and copy manually to plugins folder all works fine.
11 years ago
Hi!

I have another issue, receive a error message and see on the system log:

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Nop.Services.Configuration.ISettingService.SaveSetting(!!0)'. at Nop.Plugin.Payments.PagSeguro.PagSeguroPaymentProcessor.Install() at Nop.Admin.Controllers.PluginController.Install(String systemName) in e:\bkp2\internet\BKP\ECommerce\nopcommerce_3.00\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Controllers\PluginController.cs:line 225

I look in the ISettingsService.cs and see a method SaveSetting<T>... etc with 2 overloads and between the parameters I find storeId=0 sure this is for the multi store support.
Then I try look in PayPalStandardPaymentProcessor.cs plugin and the section install() is exactly the same which the PagSeguroPaymentProcessor.cs and have no problem during the installation.

A few clue?
11 years ago
Hello,

Are there any licensing changes expected for v3.0 ?

Thanks,

Mihai
11 years ago
Hi,

I am testing the multi-store since 4d1a5a7730e4 release (April 4).
So I have a question: how can I setup payment method for example to each store? Will be there a setup section like general settings or each plugin should have its own setup section for multi-store?
Best Regards
11 years ago
mfrimu wrote:
Are there any licensing changes expected for v3.0 ?

No
11 years ago
cbologna wrote:
So I have a doubt: how can I setup payment method for example to each store? Will be there a setup section like general settings or each plugin should have its own setup section for multi-store?

Please see this post of mine - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/21356/multi-store-roadmap-lets-discuss-update-done.aspx?p=8#93688
11 years ago
Just started testing it.. It working great!! Well done nopCommerce Team.

Appreciated.

Will setup it for multi-store and multi-vendor and provide my review soon.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.