nopCommerce CDN Plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Hi,

Thank you reporting the same. We'll shortly check and fix the same.

Regards,

nopAccelerate Team
7 years ago
Hello Krunal,

Any update on this? Would love to get the full functionality of this plugin working. Anything I can do to help your team replicate? You can look at our site http://ExtremeLEDLightBars.com and see in Chrome Dev Tools that JS is still being served from our server and not the CDN like the CSS and Images are.

nopAccelerate wrote:
Hi,

Thank you reporting the same. We'll shortly check and fix the same.

Regards,

nopAccelerate Team
7 years ago
Hi,

Sorry couldn't get back to you on this. We will update you shortly on the same.

Regards,
Krunal
5 years ago
Hello Friends,

We are happy to announce that we have released nopAccelerate CDN Plugin with support for latest version of nopCommerce 4.10.

nopAccelerate CDN Plugin

Bug Fixes:

- Fixed Issues. Price range slider not working properly with multiple currency Check Core Connectivity and start
  indexing was not working with SSL enabled

- Fixed Issues. Client-side was crashing when Search plugin installed but core plugin not installed.

- Fixed Issues. Fixed Error: Response content length mismatch: too many bytes written” error is thrown while
  placing order.

- Fixed Issues. AutoComplete not working with SSL Enabled

Try this plugin now

Documentation

We would like to thank the nopCommerce community and customers to encourage us with their positive feedback and response for above-mentioned plugins which empowered us to continue our development on these.
5 years ago
nopAccelerate.com wrote:
Hello Friends,

We are happy to announce that we have released nopAccelerate CDN Plugin with support for latest version of nopCommerce 4.10.

uploadedItems.json file inside the nopAccelerateCDN-v2.9.0-NopCommerce-4.10.zip file is not completely updated.
[
  {
    "Type": "Plugin",
    "SupportedVersion": "4.10",
    "DirectoryPath": "nopCommerce-4.10/XcellenceIT.Plugin.CDN/",
    "SystemName": "XcellenceIT.Plugin.CDN"
  }
]

SupportedVersion was left as 4.00.
5 years ago
UNOPARATOR wrote:
Hello Friends,

uploadedItems.json file inside the nopAccelerateCDN-v2.9.0-NopCommerce-4.10.zip file is not completely updated.
[
  {
    "Type": "Plugin",
    "SupportedVersion": "4.10",
    "DirectoryPath": "nopCommerce-4.10/XcellenceIT.Plugin.CDN/",
    "SystemName": "XcellenceIT.Plugin.CDN"
  }
]

SupportedVersion was left as 4.00.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for letting us know the issue, we have updated the files and all version details.

If you have any question, please let us know.
5 years ago
Hi,

I have a question. Is this plugin match with nopCommerce Webfarm?

Thank you.
5 years ago
Dear Sir,

Yes, it will support nopCommerce hosted as web farm.

Moreover, if you face any issues, please feel free to get in touch with our support team. You can write us on support(at)nopaccelerate.com.
5 years ago
I've installed. However, whenever I try to configure it it's bringing an error thus closing my site by making it to go down. Please help.
5 years ago
juanmuriango wrote:
I've installed. However, whenever I try to configure it it's bringing an error thus closing my site by making it to go down. Please help.

Email them: support(at)nopaccelerate.com.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.