facebook login error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I've just create a new application. And it really does not work (no email returned).

...currently investigating it
10 years ago
I think when creating request url to facebook, we need to add same params that describe permisions (scope).  Here I found more info.
https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/login-flow-for-web-no-jssdk/
10 years ago
Thanks. I've also fixed it the same several way minutes again. Please see changeset 769663c2957a
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Thanks. I've also fixed it the same several way minutes again. Please see changeset 769663c2957a

thanks Andrie
I'm extending the plug in to retrieve an image as well
10 years ago
Andrei:

I think the Facebook plugin uses an older DLL of Newtonsoft.Json and Local copy is set to "false"  and hence not copied in the created deployable.  

I got the error below from my 3.0 site and updated the Newtonsoft.Json to the latest version on all projects via Nuget and pushed it back.  So far so good and no errors.  Hope this helps

Manoj

Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
10 years ago
manojmodi wrote:
I think the Facebook plugin uses an older DLL of Newtonsoft.Json and Local copy is set to "false"  and hence not copied in the created deployable.

It should not be copied to output because it is already referenced in Nop.Web project
9 years ago
Hi, I have the same problem on facebook login, when return to nopcommerce site i got the same error "The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.". I upgraded from 3.1 to 3.2 does it matter? how can i fix this? please help !!
9 years ago
check if your app is not in sandboxed mode(by default is in sandbox mode) or you entered the other data correctly. its facebook app configuration problem.
9 years ago
Thanks for your reply. it worked now BUT the problem was not as you told me!! I have a nopcommerce main site and another store [multistore]. when i added the new store URL in facebook app configuration it wasn't work until i put the main site URL.
I don't know why actually, is it matter for facebook login with multistore ?
thanks
9 years ago
Updated : It works fine now. never mind :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.