PayPal Express Checkout for nopCommerce 3.0 & 3.10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
In this modern and high technology world which is also called the “information era”. There is no doubt that people now want to own the life that is safe and free and do the thing that they like and want to do. And usually such kind of life is not so easy to own for some people and as they are monitored by some device. If so the wi-fi jammer can be your good assistant.
10 years ago
Hello all,

Does anyone have worked on call-back functionality of Paypal express checkout?

Plugin works fine but call back functionality is not working.

CallBack URL which I send in initial request: Plugins/PaymentPayPalExpress/Callback

Call back request - which I got from Paypal when I change the address:

METHOD=CallbackRequest&CALLBACKVERSION=57&TOKEN=EC-82A4586081961520Y&LOCALECODE=en_US&CURRENCYCODE=USD&L_NAME0=Shadow%20of%20the%20Rock&L_NUMBER0=&L_DESC0=&L_AMT0=14.40&L_QTY0=2&L_ITEMWEIGHTUNIT0=&L_ITEMWEIGHTVALUE0=0.00&L_ITEMHEIGHTUNIT0=&L_ITEMHEIGHTVALUE0=0.00&L_ITEMWIDTHUNIT0=&L_ITEMWIDTHVALUE0=0.00&L_ITEMLENGTHUNIT0=&L_ITEMLENGTHVALUE0=0.00&L_NAME1=Sign%20of%20the%20Cross&L_NUMBER1=&L_DESC1=&L_AMT1=25.00&L_QTY1=1&L_ITEMWEIGHTUNIT1=&L_ITEMWEIGHTVALUE1=0.00&L_ITEMHEIGHTUNIT1=&L_ITEMHEIGHTVALUE1=0.00&L_ITEMWIDTHUNIT1=&L_ITEMWIDTHVALUE1=0.00&L_ITEMLENGTHUNIT1=&L_ITEMLENGTHVALUE1=0.00&SHIPTOSTREET=Address1&SHIPTOCITY=miami&SHIPTOSTATE=FL&SHIPTOCOUNTRY=US&SHIPTOZIP=33010&SHIPTOSTREET2=

Response being sent back to Paypal is as below:

METHOD=CallbackResponse&OFFERINSURANCEOPTION=true&L_SHIPPINGOPTIONNAME0=UPS&L_SHIPPINGOPTIONLABEL0=UPS&L_SHIPPINGOPTIONAMOUNT0=3.00&L_TAXAMT0=1.00&L_INSURANCEAMOUNT0=0.00&L_SHIPPINGOPTIONISDEFAULT0=true

It looks perfect to me but it doesn't refresh Paypal page, with the updated shipping value.

Is there any way to get the error - which might be stopping to update the cart.

Can somebody help me out please?

Thanks.
10 years ago
Is it support NopCommerce 3.20?
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
We've just upgraded this plugin to version 3.20. Please download it here if you're interested

P.S. Please note that no additional changes have been done to the original plugin. It's just the upgrade of the existing 3.00 plugin

Hi I just updated from 3.00 to 3.20, the PP button on mobile view does not work now , I remember this was a fix to the 3.0 version in codeplex do you know if button update for mobile was in the code you made for 3.10 and 3.20, or any other fix for the mobile view button:

cheers
9 years ago
Couldn't find this plugin for version 3.10.

Help will be appreciated.
9 years ago
Additional handling fee is not shown during checkout. And in the admin order summary the fee is shown but not added to the total amount.

Would also be good to have an extra entry for the fee in the PayPal overview screen
9 years ago
Sorry, wrong section!
9 years ago
tonybolding wrote:
When I first tried this the PayPal button would not submit. This I found was due to having a form tag nested within another form tag.

The existing Checkout button is within a form tag and the PayPal Express button is added in the "addon-buttons" section of OrderSummary.cshtml.

However, even after moving the addon-buttons to outside the form tag I am getting an error "An error occured setting up your cart for PayPal"

I am now investigating this error but first impressions are this plugin does not work - am I missing something.

I'm having the same nested form issue in the mobile checkout with nop 3.1.  Is there a fix for this?
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
...paypal-express...

Regarding post #137651, do you know if there is a fix?  Thanks.
9 years ago
Hi,

Recently implemented PayPal Express plugin on a NopCommerce 3.5 build.

Installation worked no problem apart from having to formatting the button location.

Current issues
- The Address location "state" isn't being brought back into NopCommerce. It gets country , address etc but no the state. We are running NopStyle theme for 3.5 and there was an issue with the State reference in the .cshtml which I changed back to match the default NopCommerce 3.5 .cshtml file. I haven't tested this with the default theme again.

- Checkout Attributes of "Order Notes" aren't being transferred into the orders, Previously when using the normal checkout process (Not using the PayPal Express Plugin) this was working fine.

Cheers
Gavin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.