Plug-in for external authentication via social networks Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Mail.ru, Yandex, Vk.com.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Plug-in for external authentication via social networks Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Amazon, Microsoft (Live), Mail.ru, Yandex, Vk.com.

1. Each social network can have its own Registration method different from built-in method.
Example.
Default Registration method for new users is Email validation required after registration. For users authenticated via social networks, we recommend to specify Standard account creation. Their Email has already been verified in the social network. A user logging in via Facebook will not have to wait for a message with verification.

2. Plug-in allows users to log in their account simultaneously via several social networks (verification is carried out via email).
Example.
A user has registered at the website using standard registration button. His email is [email protected].
The user can log in his account via Facebook (login [email protected]).
The user can log in his account via Google (login [email protected]).
The user can log in his account via LinkedIn (login [email protected]).

3. You can also use other authentication modules (for example, integrated authentication via Facebook).
This plug-in allows users to log in their accounts using their Email address.

4. Multi-store support.

Notes.
User Email cannot be received for Twitter and Vk.com, so for users who have logged in via these social networks, virtual email is created [email protected] and [email protected].

Compatible with NopCommerce 3.0/3.1/3.2/3.3/3.4

The plug-in is fully operational. Unregistered version has one limitation – 50 users. Registration eliminates this limitation.

Link to our site
http://www.foxnetsoft.com/nopcommerce-exauthsocial

How it works at Youtube.
http://youtu.be/xAVJfepJwCY
10 years ago
Hi,

I checked out your plugin, and I'm interested in it.

I would like to know if u sell it with source code or just binary? as we want to be able to modify it if we need to.
Also want to know how does process works, if use already regitered with email and now want to link facebook account to it, is it possible and can link mutliple external auths to your account?

Also i noticed in your demo when u login with external auth, it takes you to the page with message "Registration complete" even that you actually just login in and not registering. Can that  be fixed?

Best of luck,
Dmitri
10 years ago
I don't understand you.

2. The plug-in allows users to log in their account simultaneously via several social networks (verification is carried out via email).
Example.
A user has registered at the website using standard registration button. His email is [email protected].
The user can log in his account through Google (login [email protected]).

1. You registered at the website using [email protected].
2. You logout.
3. You want to register via Facebook. Login in Facebook. Facebook got your email ([email protected]).
4. Plugin looks for the user with the email [email protected].
5. You logout.
6. You can try to register via Google...
10 years ago
Can you setup the Facebook login in a multisite scenario?
10 years ago
Ok, so here is scenario...

I registered account with [email protected].... Then I have account on facebook which also uses email [email protected]... if I try to login with facebook account it should ask me if I would like to link that facebook account to my currently registered account with same email address by entering password for existing account. The default plugin throws error saying that account with such name is already registered.

So my question was, how does your plugin react to such scenario?

PS. If you would like, we could discuss it on Russian on Skype.. as I don't have Russian keyboard

foxnetsoft wrote:
I don't understand you.

2. The plug-in allows users to log in their account simultaneously via several social networks (verification is carried out via email).
Example.
The user can log in his account through Google (login [email protected]).

1. You registered at the website using [email protected].
2. You logout.
3. You want to register via Facebook. Login in Facebook. Facebook got your email ([email protected]).
4. Plugin looks for the user with the email [email protected].
5. You logout.
6. You can try to register via Google...
10 years ago
[email protected]

Changlog.
version 1.01
Add support multistore.
10 years ago
Added support version 3.2.
10 years ago
Added support Amazon and Microsoft (Live) authentication.
10 years ago
Added support version 3.30.
9 years ago
Added support version 3.40.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.