nopCommerce 3.20 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi Andrey,

Your final decision for 3.20 version is to continue with bundle products implementation as a product attribute or you will implement it as a box where you can select products , qty and price that compose this box?

I think that montanehamilton is creating a good aproximation of bundle products support:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/24244/new-more-user-friendly-productvariants-logic-lets-discuss.aspx?p=12#102687

Thanks!
10 years ago
Hi all,

I have been asking for some times about the product attribute to have image control type. Color square is not enough for situations like Fashion sites where clothes can be selected by material samples, not just plain color.

examples:
http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=16575606&&cp=3146842.19563806.19563856

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/outfit.do?cid=97752&oid=OUT-919636022

I think colorsquare should be extended to have this feature.

Cheers all,
Nam Vo
10 years ago
untiedshoes wrote:
Hi,

Store managers - store manger should only be able to see admins areas with his stores details; sales, products, categories etc.

Individual 'default' email addresses per store.

Cheers for a great product by the way :)

Craig

Hi Craig,

please vote for this work item here
10 years ago
sabueXo wrote:
Hi Andrey,

Your final decision for 3.20 version is to continue with bundle products implementation as a product attribute or you will implement it as a box where you can select products , qty and price that compose this box?

I think that montanehamilton is creating a good aproximation of bundle products support:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/24244/new-more-user-friendly-productvariants-logic-lets-discuss.aspx?p=12#102687

Thanks!

Right, the current implementation won't be changed, but some enhancements will be intriduced. Please see my reply here
10 years ago
congthanhgiong wrote:
Hi all,

I have been asking for some times about the product attribute to have image control type. Color square is not enough for situations like Fashion sites where clothes can be selected by material samples, not just plain color.

examples:
http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=16575606&&cp=3146842.19563806.19563856

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/outfit.do?cid=97752&oid=OUT-919636022

I think colorsquare should be extended to have this feature.

Cheers all,
Nam Vo

Actually you already can assign product pictures to any product attribute value (since version 3.10). The only difference with your example is that in nopCommerce you have to choose/click a value in order to change a main picture.
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi Andrey,

Thanks!
Right, the current implementation won't be changed, but some enhancements will be intriduced. Please see my reply here

Thanks Andrey, I respect your decision.

I'm going to try your proposal about how to make bundle products.
10 years ago
Tier prices not calculating properly for the customer role

I noticed that a customer "must" be assigned to either the registered or guest role in addition to any other role one might define.  

I have wholesale customers that receive a discounted price and have setup the "Wholesale" customer role and defined the tier price within the product maintenance.  But, I also have a volume discount for all of the other "retail" customers.  What I have found is that the volume discount is always applied to the wholesale customer when the purchase quantity is equal to or greater than the amount set in the tier price.

Example:

Product A
    Retail Price: 36.95/unit
    Wholesale Price: 22.00/unit - Defined in the Tier prices for the Wholesale customer role
    Volume Discount: 29.95 - For 3 or more units defined for "All Roles" in the Tier Prices (Also tried just setting to the registered role)

For the wholesale customer, when adding 1 or 2 items to the cart, the price is set to 22.00/unit, when 3+ items are added, the price is set 29.95/unit.  The price should have remained at 22.00/unit as this is the lowest possible price for the roles that this customer is part.

I considered creating a retail customer role and just applying the tier price to that, but the requirement of being part of the registered or guest role got in the way.  There is no automated way to set the customer to "Retail" role when they complete the registration form.  I would need update each customer manually.  I think it's fine for each customer to belong to a base role, but I would like to see an option added within the customer configuration to define a default role (outside of the system roles) to assign new customer too.
10 years ago
pbsdjames wrote:
Product A
    Wholesale Price: 22.00/unit - Defined in the Tier prices for the Wholesale customer role
    Volume Discount: 29.95 - For 3 or more units defined for "All Roles" in the Tier Prices (Also tried just setting to the registered role)

Just do it the following way:

Wholesale Volume Discount: 22.00 - For 3 or more units defined the Wholesale customer role
    Volume Discount: 29.95 - For 3 or more units defined for "All Roles" in the Tier Prices

P.S. It's better to post configuration questions in the Installation and Configuration forum
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Product A
Just do it the following way:

Wholesale Volume Discount: 22.00 - For 3 or more units defined the Wholesale customer role
    Volume Discount: 29.95 - For 3 or more units defined for "All Roles" in the Tier Prices

P.S. It's better to post configuration questions in the Installation and Configuration forum

Thanks, that worked.  Odd though, I would have expected the logic to find the "best possible price" rather then fixing on the qty.
10 years ago
in the admin panel , when we add new customer , if customer is vendor we choice vendor from the drop down lis , but if we have saved vendors over 400+  how to find vendor in such big list in drop down list ? and if many vendor has same name ? how to understand which vendor for this customer need to add ?

need to change vendor drop down list with another choice way
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.