nopCommerce 3.20 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
wisenooty wrote:
...I have thousands of products and it's time consuming uploading multiple images for each one. Thanks in advance.

Have you considered Excel Import?  (up to 3 pictures, but can be run multiple times.  You need SKUs to update existing products)
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
The links in this work items tell the the current EF version has some performance issues. Version 6.0.2 should be released soon. I think it's better to wait until it's released. All store owners will benefit from it. Most probably it'll be done in the near time (before December 11th). Maybe, a bit later. Let's just wait until December 9th now

EF team still doesn't have a certain release date. And we could wait up to several weeks until EF 6.0.2 is released. So... please see the following announcement - nopCommerce 3.20 released
10 years ago
Thank you to all who have created this version.

But I have a problem when you compile the version. I get the
"Sgen.exe" error has been terminated with code 1.

I have set to release. I have in the post or something please. The directory setting doesn't matter?

Windows 8.1, VS2013, nop3. 20
10 years ago
Sometimes there could be some products which cannot be sold just as quantity. It would like to be happen in grocery shops. For example, if I want to sell eggs, I would  like to sell them in dozen, again if there is meat, unit of that product will be in kg.
This kind of situation may happen for many other products. So, is it possible to make a solution for this sort of problem in later version?
10 years ago
ratul_63 wrote:
Sometimes there could be some products which cannot be sold just as quantity. It would like to be happen in grocery shops. For example, if I want to sell eggs, I would  like to sell them in dozen, again if there is meat, unit of that product will be in kg.
This kind of situation may happen for many other products. So, is it possible to make a solution for this sort of problem in later version?

This is in the same context.

Calculate basic price according to PAnGV. http://www.gesetze-im-Internet.de/pangv/__2.html
10 years ago
fbfrank wrote:

This is in the same context.

Calculate basic price according to PAnGV. http://www.gesetze-im-Internet.de/pangv/__2.html

Sorry fbfrank, I cannot understand you. Can you please explain?
10 years ago
We are facing problems to create multiple Product Attributes .

For e.g.

SKU No.     Name of the Product        Weight                  MRP            Price             Stock Qty  

10001                     A                        1 Kg                  Rs. 120/-      Rs.100/-          70
10002                     A                        2 Kg                  Rs. 240/-      Rs.195/-          50
10003                     A                        5 Kg                  Rs. 600/-      Rs.490/-          25

Now, as per the above given example we have a product having multiple attributes but are unable to
create its individual SKU NO., Name of the Product, Weight, MRP, Price, & Stock Qty.

Therefore please provide us the solution, at the needful.

Regards,

Mr. Rajesh Annamalai
10 years ago
AARAJ wrote:
We are facing problems to create multiple Product Attributes .

For e.g.

SKU No.     Name of the Product        Weight                  MRP            Price             Stock Qty  

10001                     A                        1 Kg                  Rs. 120/-      Rs.100/-          70
10002                     A                        2 Kg                  Rs. 240/-      Rs.195/-          50
10003                     A                        5 Kg                  Rs. 600/-      Rs.490/-          25

Now, as per the above given example we have a product having multiple attributes but are unable to
create its individual SKU NO., Name of the Product, Weight, MRP, Price, & Stock Qty.

Therefore please provide us the solution, at the needful.

Regards,

Mr. Rajesh Annamalai

Please post your questions in the appropriate topic or create a new one.
Regarding your question I suggest you create a grouped product with 3 associated products (1 Kg, 2 Kg and 5 Kg). Follow this example (instead of 2 colors you have 3 weights) in demo store (http://demo.nopcommerce.com/canon-digital-slr-camera) and demo admin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.