nopCommerce 3.20 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Support for web farms would be great!
10 years ago
Hi

Support for Auctions will be extra.

Regards
Krzysztof
10 years ago
Yes, the one-page checkout process is the thing my clients complain about the most. It absolutely needs to be truly one page without the accordion.
10 years ago
Add model sales when the store owner is not involved in obtaining payment:
- Payments from vendors for rent retail space on the site;
- Configure forms of creating goods and terms for different types of categories (let it be a single machine, but for different stores);
- Each has its own private seller payment module.

In other words: the site is used as a table of orders for different sellers, and the site owner receives rent payments from different vendors.

My proposal solves a very critical moment (financial security of the owner of the site):
- Owner of the site is City in the "A"
- The seller is City in the "B"
- The buyer is City in "С".

The store owner gets paid into your account, and actually do not know, whether the delivery of goods and whether the buyer the goods.
The seller and buyer may be in cahoots.
The suit is brought against the owner of the site - as he received payment for the goods.

****************************************************************************************
Добавить модель продаж, когда владелец магазина не участвует в получении оплаты за товар:
- оплата от продавцов за аренду торгового места на сайте;
- настройка форм создания товара и терминов под разные виды категорий (пусть это будет на одной установке, но для разных магазинов) ;
- у каждого продавца свой отдельный модуль оплаты.

Иными словами: сайт применяется, как стол заказов для разных продавцов, а владелец сайта получает арендную оплату от разных продавцов.

Мое предложение решает очень критичный момент (финансовая безопасность владельца сайта):
- владелец сайта находится в городе "А"
- продавец находится в городе "Б"
- покупатель находится в городе "В".

Владелец магазина получает оплату на свой счет, а фактически не знает: будет ли поставка товара и получит ли покупатель свой товар. Продавец и покупатель могут быть в сговоре.
Иск будет предъявлен владельцу сайта - так как он получил оплату за товар.
*********************************************************************************************

Respect,
Vlad
10 years ago
I think that is neccesary to add the possibility of associate a "simple product" to more than one "grouped product".

What do you think?

Thanks!
10 years ago
more customizable,

allow shop owners design their own checkout flow, some shop don't require "delivery" status.

allow  developers create different payment process, currently only "normal payment" and "recurring payment", the payment should be decided by real business requirement.

please also fix bugs for old versions. shop owner can't always follow the latest version because that take time and money.
10 years ago
sabueXo wrote:
I think that is neccesary to add the possibility of associate a "simple product" to more than one "grouped product".

What do you think?

Thanks!

I wonder what is the reason to have this limitation?
10 years ago
eadameg wrote:

Please see this post of mine ("A "simple" product can have...")
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Please see this post of mine ("A "simple" product can have...")

Thank you!
10 years ago
Choose/Limit - Country per Store, would be great.

see this post from mauro.introzzi + fork: Post + Fork can be found here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.