Windows Azure Install Fails

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Windows Azure install of nopCommerce3.1 fails ..
returns .....

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

Geoff
10 years ago
r u using VM or cloud service or website? at which stage is it reporting that error?
10 years ago
Install is on "website". It has now completed the actual install but the install process still ended with that error.
Maybe the final command to launch the site is incorrect.

It is also still slow as was v3.0 although I am using free website so it may limit resources.

Geoff
10 years ago
geoffk wrote:
Install is on "website". It has now completed the actual install but the install process still ended with that error.
Maybe the final command to launch the site is incorrect.

It is also still slow as was v3.0 although I am using free website so it may limit resources.

Geoff

I used VM to install it...its more work than choosing "Website"....but if u spent too much time on website today and still cant get it fixed you might as well try "VM", if you need help on how to do that let me know
10 years ago
geoffk wrote:
Windows Azure install of nopCommerce3.1 fails ..
returns .....

502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.

There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.

Geoff

I found the same error when using Application Gallery with creating SQL Database.
But I tried again to install  nopCommerce 3.1 from Application Gallery after creating SQL Database. It was OK.
It seems that the cause is database user id without server name. ("username" not "username@servername")
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.